CBSE UGC NET Online Form 2020 – The University Grant Commission (UGC), New Delhi has invited online application form for NTA UGC NET Online Form 2020. Those candidates are interested in following the application can read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get the latest Govt Jobs and Free Job Alert 2020 Fast at eJobMitra.
CBSE UGC NET Online Form 2020
Post Name – National Eligibility Test, December 2020
UGC NET Application Form June 2020
- Starting Date – 16-March-2020
- Last Date – 30-June-2020
- Pay Exam Fee – 30-June-2020
- Admit Card Download – June-2020
- Examination Date – Notified Soon
- Date of Result – Notified Soon
- General – Rs. 1000/-
- OBC – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PH – Rs.250/-
- Applicants Having Masters in a related subject or its Equivalent Degree with 55% Marks (General Applicants) & 50% Marks (OBC/SC/ST/PH Applicants will be eligible for UGC Exam 2020.
Age Limit as on 01-06-2020
- For JRF – Maximum: 30 Years
- For Assistant Professor – No Age Limit
Please read the official notification for age relaxations.
Mode of Selection:
- Online Examination
How to Apply for CBSE UGC NET Online Form 2020:
Interested Candidates for CBSE UGC NET Online Form 2020 can apply through the link provided below or they can also apply through the official site of UGC NET before 30/June/2020.
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Interested Candidates For CBSE UGC NET Online Form 2020 Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply Online.