DMRC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 1896 JE, Maintainer & Other Posts: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Limited has announced a notification for the recruitment of 1896 Jr.Engineer (JE), Maintainer, Asstt. Manager, Asstt. Programmer, Legal Assistant, Fire Inspector, Librarian, Office Assistant, Store Assistant vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 27-01-2018 at 10:00 Hrs to 26-02-2018 at 23:59 Hrs. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
DMRC Vacancy Details:
- Total No. of Posts: 1896
Name of the Post:
A. Section – A: 49 Posts
- Asstt. Manager /Electrical: 21 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/ S&T: 12 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/ Operations: 08 Posts
- Asstt.Manager/ Fire: 02 Posts
- Asstt.Manager/ Stores: 02 Posts
- Asstt.Manager/ Environment: 01 Post
- Asstt.Manager/ IT: 03 Posts
B. Section – B: 1523 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/ Electrical: 192 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/ Electronics: 135Posts
- Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical: 87 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/ Civil: 24 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/ Environment: 02 Posts
- Asstt. Programmer: 09 Posts
- Legal Assistant: 04 Posts
- Fire Inspector: 10 Posts
- Librarian: 02 Posts
- Maintainer-Electrician: 317 Posts
- Maintainer-Electronic Mechanic: 530 Posts
- Maintainer – Ref & AC Mechanic: 33 Posts
- Maintainer – Fitter: 178 Posts
C. Section – C: 92 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/ Electrical: 25 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/ S&T: 22 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/ Civil: 44 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/ Alignment Design: 01 Post
D. Section – D: 232 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/ Electrical: 07 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/ Electronics: 102 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/ Civil: 96 Posts
- Office Assistant: 14 Posts
- Store Assistant: 13 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 28 years as on 01-01-2018 i.e. candidates should born not earlier than 02-01-1990 and not later than 01-01-2000. Upper age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.E./B.Tech (Electrical) for Post 1,B.E./ B.Tech in Electronics Engg., Electronics & Communication Engg.,IT,Computer Science,Computer Science & Engg.,Electrical & Electronics Engg.,Electrical Engg.,Electronics& Telecommunication Engg., Electronics Instrumentation and Control, Instrumentation & Control and Instrumentation eng for Post 2, BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Civil or in equivalent trade for Post 3, B.Sc or equivalent, Diploma of National Fire Service College of Nagpur or BE (Fire) of NFSC, Nagpur or equivalent for Post 4, B.Tech/ B.E in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic discipline for Post 5, B.Tech/ B.E in Civil/ Environment Engineering for Post 6, Masters degree in Computer Application or Computer Science or Masters of Technology/ BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Science/ Technology for Post 7 with GARE qualification & 60% of marks from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute. For more information refer the notification.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion & interview followed by Medical Examination for Section A & C, CBT followed by Medical Examination for Section B & D.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- (exclusive of bank transaction) for UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen), rs. 250/- for (exclusive of bank transaction charges) for SC/ ST/ PWD & Women candidates through online by using Credit/ Debit Card/ Net banking.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.delhimetrorail.com from 27-01-2018 at 10:00 Hrs to 26-02-2018 at 23:59 Hrs.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 27-01-2018 at 10:00 Hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26-02-2018 at 23:59 Hrs.
- Start Date for Payment of Fee: 01-02-2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 26-02-2018
For more details like qualification, category, pay, emoluments & other information click on the link given below….