Download Voter ID Card – The Election Commission has to declare an electronic version of the voter identity card, termed launch the e-EPIC (Electronic Electoral Photo Identity Card) program, which can be downloaded on a mobile phone or personal computer.
Voter ID Card Download Name Wise: Voter ID Card will be digital from today. Law Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad will launch an electronic version of the voter ID card which can be downloaded on a mobile phone or computer. That is, now Voter ID cards can also be downloaded online like the Aadhaar card. Election Commission officials said that the e-Elector Photo Identity Card is a digital version of the Electoral Photo Identity Card and can be protected through mediums like Digital Locker.
The e-version of the voter ID card is not editable and can be saved in facilities such as a digital locker and can be printed in PDF format.
Download Voter ID Card e-Version PDF
Digital voter ID Card in PDF format
In the first phase between January 25 and January 31, only new voters who have applied for their voter cards and registered their mobile numbers with the Election Commission will be able to download their digital voter ID cards.
- Voters who do not have their phone number linked will have to link it to avail the download facility.
- The digital voter ID cards will be in PDF format. New voters will also get a hard copy of their voter ID cards.
- Digital voter ID cards can be stored on DigiLocker.
- Digital voter ID cards will have a secured QR code containing photographs and demographics so that they cannot be duplicated.
Mobile number must be linked to the voter ID card
You can avail of this facility only if your mobile number is also entered in the voter list. If your mobile number is not registered in the voter list, then you should get it registered. For this, it will be mandatory to give a mobile number while registering your name in the voter list. After entering the mobile number and name in the voter list, a message will come on your phone. After this, by downloading the e-EPIC app through OTP (One Time Password), you will be able to register and download the new Voter ID Card.
How to Download Voter ID Card
- First of all, you have to visit the official website https://voterportal.eci.gov.in/, or https://nvsp.in/Account/Login. You must log in here.
- If you do not have an account, you will have to create an account through a mobile number or email ID.
- If you have your own account, then you log in and click on the option of E-EPIC, then the PDF file will be downloaded.
- The download facility will be available from 11.14 am on January 25.
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for Download Voter ID Card e-Version PDF