Free Computer Course For Girls and Women Online Apply:-
महिलाओं एवं बालिकाओ के लिए आरएससीआईटी (राजस्थान स्टेट सर्टिफिकेट कोर्स इन इन्फोरमेशन टेक्नोलॉजी) का निशुल्क प्रशिक्षण
Free RSCIT Course for Female 2021: Rajasthan government is providing free RS-CIT / RS-CFA course to women/girls on the basis of Indira Gandhi Priyadarshini Training and Skill Scheme 2020. Women or girls can apply online for the RSCIT course. Candidates will have to apply online through the official website of the department. The method to apply online is given below. Online forms of this course will be filled from January 3 to January 31.
Free RSCIT Course
Free RSCIT Course for Female 2021 In Rajasthan, a provision has been made to provide basic computer training to women by the state government to make women aware of the general knowledge and working of computers. Under the Indira Mahila Shakti Training and Skill Promotion Scheme, women and girls will be provided a free RSCIT course. Under this, women and girls of all classes will be provided a free RSCIT course through Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited. All the expenses of which will be borne by the state government. For more information, you can see the official notification given below.
Free RSCIT Course for Female 2021 Educational Qualification
- The teaching will be of 132 hours (3 months) duration.
- 10th pass women in the age group of 16-40 years will be eligible for training.
RSCIT free Course 2021 Age Limit
For Indira Gandhi Priyadarshini Training and Skill Scheme 2020, the age of women should be minimum of 16 years and a maximum of 40 years.
Indira Gandhi Priyadarshini Training & Skill Scheme 2021 Syllabus
The training of RSCIT (Rajasthan State Certificate Course Information Technology) will be of 132 hours (3 months) duration. The course of RKCL Rscit is of 100 numbers. It is mandatory to bring a 40% number to it. It has 2 parts, the first practical examination, and the second written test. The experimental examination is held on 30 November and it is mandatory to bring 12 numbers in it. The same written exam is of 70 numbers and it is mandatory to bring 28 numbers in it. A total of 35 questions are asked giving 70 numbers in the written examination. In which each question is of two numbers, and 1 hour time is given for the exam.
- Total No of Questions (MCQ Based)- 35
- Maximum Marks- 70
- Passing Marks- 28
- Each Question carries 2 Marks.
- Duration- 1 Hour
- Medium – Hindi & English
Free RSCIT Course for Female 2020 Documents Documents
The details of documents/certificates to be compulsorily attached with the application form are as follows-
Compulsory certificate regarding educational qualification and age
- Class 10 v. Score sheet of pass.
- Certificate of age 10 in the proof of age verification and class 10, passed from a government school.
- Graduation mark sheet in case of graduation.
To get benefits under different categories, make sure to apply which of the following documents/certificates, as applicable-
- Husband’s death certificate in case of widow / Affidavit for abandonment in case of divorce/abandonment in case of search.
- Copy of FIR in the case of a woman suffering from violence / Domestic Incident Report under the Protection from Domestic Violence Act 2005 / Copy of the document on the Women Safety and Advice Center / Crime.
- Attach documents of your identity as an honorary worker to a Satin / Anganwadi worker. Check the Anganwadi Worker Graduation Pass.
How to Apply Online Application form (Free RSCIT Course 2021)
Women or girls desirous of training will apply in the prescribed form for any one course. The application form can be downloaded from the departmental website www.wcd.rajasthan.gov.in and RKCL website www.rkcl.in. Apply the application form in full by filling in the necessary educational qualifications, age, and your category certificates, and apply online at the link RKCL portal www.myrkcl.com/wcd by the due date. One can apply online at www.myrkcl.com/wcd through e-Mitra, cyber cafe, or any other means. (Fill your mobile number correctly in the application form, so that you keep getting information).
|Last date Online Form||31 January 2021|