ISRO Scientist Engineer Online Form 2018:- Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO] invites online application form for Scientist Engineer. Eligible candidates may apply online till 19.02.2018. More details given below:
Scientist Engineer (Electronics, Mechanical & Computer Science).
- Electronics -32 Posts
- Mechanical-45 Posts
- Computer Science-29 Posts
Educational Qualification (As on 31.08.2018):
BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10. Candidates who are going to complete the above course in the academic year 2017-18 are also eligible to apply, provided final degree is available by 31/8/2018 and their aggregate is 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of all semesters for which results are available).
Age (As on 20.02.2018):
Maximum 35 years. Upper age relaxation extra as per Govt. rules.
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan
- Opening date of Online Form/Deposit fee: 31 January 2018
- Last date of apply online/Deposit Fee Online: 20 February 2018
- Exam Date: Notify later