Mukhyamantri Work From Home Yojana 2022 – A notice of Mukhyamantri Work From Home Online Form 2022 is issued by Rajasthan Government on the official website. Also, you can check the latest Govt Jobs at eJobMitra.
Mukhyamantri Work From Home Online Form 2022 – The Rajasthan Government has invited an online application form for the Yojana Name Work From Home for females. via the official website @mahilawfh.rajasthan.gov.in. if you are looking for Jobs in Rajasthan you can read the details below about the Mukhyamantri Work From Home Yojana 2022. Those candidates who are interested inMukhyamantri Work From Home Yojana please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get Sarkari Result update at eJobMitra.
Mukhyamantri Work From Home Yojana 2022
|Yojana Name||Mukhyamantri Work From Home Yojana 2022|
|Issue by||Rajasthan Government|
|Pay Scale||As per rules|
|Email Notification||Free Job Alert|
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 20 September 2022
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Work From Home Yojana 2022
- Female candidates residing in Rajasthan
- The minimum age of female candidates should be 18 years
The Objective of the Rajasthan Work from Home Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide opportunities to the women of the state to get employment from home. Now the women of the state will be able to get employment through this scheme by sitting at home. This scheme will also prove to be effective in improving the standard of living of the women of the state. Apart from this, the women of the state will become empowered and self-reliant through this scheme. The unemployment rate will also decline through the Rajasthan Work from Home Scheme. Apart from this, women will also be empowered to get employment under this scheme. Various types of training programs will also be organized.
20,000 Women to be Given Employment in 6 Months
Rajasthan Work From Home Yojana 2022: About 20000 women of Rajasthan will be given employment in 6 months. At present, through this scheme, women will be given the work of typing, data analysis, accounting related, software designing, sewing, grading, counseling, etc. So far, more than 150 women and 9 companies have registered themselves under this scheme. Under this scheme, 100 crores will be spent. Through this women will be provided jobs in both private and government sectors. These jobs will be given on the basis of their qualifications and experience. Only women living in Rajasthan are eligible to apply under this scheme.
Benefits and Features of Mukhyamantri Work from Home Scheme
- The work from Home Scheme has been launched by the Government of Rajasthan for the women of Rajasthan.
- The launch of this scheme has been announced while announcing the budget for the financial year 2022-23.
- It has also been informed by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot that a budget of Rs 100 crore has been allocated by the government under this scheme.
- Through this scheme, women of the state will be able to work from their homes.
- This will increase the income of the family.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to 20000 women in the state.
- Now the women of the state will not need to go anywhere to work.
- She will be able to work at home.
- Under this scheme, priority will be given to widowed women, divorced women, etc.
- Rajasthan Work From Home Yojana 2022 A portal will be developed by the Directorate of Women
- Empowerment and CSR Organization.
- Employment opportunities will be provided to women through this portal.
- Apart from this, training will also be provided to women by Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited.
Priority of Mukhyamantri Work From Home Yojana 2022
Priority will be given to the following categories of women in Mukhyamantri Work from Home Scheme 2022 –
- woman suffering from violence.
Work From Home Asks Done by Women as Job Work
Works that are to be carried out immediately in the first phase
- Finance Department – Necessary guidelines will be issued in this regard so that the work related to CA audit, accounting in all government departments, autonomous bodies, government agencies, and public undertakings can be done by women in the form of work from home-job work.
- Department of Information Technology and Communication – To give priority to women in information technology-related work such as programming, software designing, data analysis, web designing, and E-Mitra allocation and encourage them by providing fee waivers.
- School and Higher and Technical Education – Online training from women subject experts to students engaged in regular studies and distance education, stitching of school dress given to students, washing of clothes used in government hostels, beds, curtains, etc.
- Personnel Department – To issue instructions by identifying the work that can be done through work from home from the level of various departments such as typing, dictation, documentation, etc.
- Women Empowerment Department – To provide counseling services under the department under work from home-job work.
After such works which will be identified, action will be taken to get them done as work from home-job work in the second phase –
- The works to be done by all government departments, autonomous bodies, government agencies, and PSUs in the form of work from home-job work will be identified and the identified works will be done by women as work from home-job work. The expenditure for this will be made by the departments from the budget allocated for the existing schemes/programs.
- Medical Health and Family Welfare Department – Online consultation service from women specialist doctors, transcription, sewing work of clothes used in hospitals.
- Department of Skill, Employment and Entrepreneurship – To ensure participation of such employers by organizing job fairs/ camps that provide employment opportunities in the form of work-from-home-job work. To provide work from home – job work to women registered under the scheme through these fairs/ camps.
- Rajasthan Skill and Livelihood Development Corporation (RSLDC) – Under the training being conducted by Rajasthan Skill and Livelihood Development Corporation through training partners, at least 10 percent of the trained women will be engaged in work-from-home-job work. Rajasthan Co-operative Dairy Federation (RCDF) – To provide work from home-job work opportunities to women in the work related to processing and marketing of milk and milk products.
Important documents of Mukhyamantri work from home scheme
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Proof of age
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
- Email id etc.
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for Mukhyamantri Work From Home Job 2022
How to apply for Mukhyamantri Work From Home Yojana 2022
Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for the Mukhyamantri Work From Home Yojana 2022:
- Firstly, open ejobmitra.com on your browser.
- Read all details carefully and find the online application link below the post.
- Candidates may fill out the Mukhyamantri Work From Home Online Form 2022 form in part also, & they can log in after successful registration.