Rajasthan Board Duplicate Marksheet RBSE Ajmer Old Marksheet Download: Duplicate mark-sheet or provisional certificate of Rajasthan Board can be easily obtained. How to get RBSE Board Ajmer Rajasthan duplicate mark-sheet and provisional certificate. We are trying to give full information about this here. If you want to get the Rajasthan Board Marksheet or Provisional Certificate offline. So you have to provide ID proof, documents will not be released without ID proof. Apart from this, you can also get the Marksheet of the Rajasthan Board online. Here we are telling you to get the Rajasthan Board 10th and 12th Marksheet both online and offline.
How to Download Rajasthan Board Duplicate Marksheet
How to download duplicate Marksheet and provisional certificate of Rajasthan Board?
Many students ask us that our Rajasthan Board Marksheet or mark sheet has been lost. So how can we obtain a duplicate mark sheet or mark-sheet or provisional certificate of Rajasthan Board? You can get the marksheet or mark sheet or provisional certificate from the year 2001 and onwards, by submitting the prescribed fee along with the application on the same day from the Student Service Center. The list of the student service centers and their numbers are given below. It is mandatory to bring with you a photo identity card. Apart from this, you can also download the marksheet or numerical table online after 2001 and beyond. Whichever method we have told you below.
But to get the certificate or marksheet or provisional certificate of the year 2000 or earlier, you have to go to the main office of the Rajasthan Board. For this, you do not need to go to the student service center. About 40 years of data is safe in the Rajasthan Board. Apart from this, 34 student service centers have been opened in Rajasthan. The names, addresses, and phone numbers of the student service centers are given below. You can also visit the official website of the Rajasthan Board for more information. The direct link has also been made available to you below.
Rajasthan Board Duplicate Marksheet fee for obtaining a duplicate certificate
- प्रतिलिपि अंकतालिका (अर्जेंट) – 200 रुपए
- प्रोविजनल प्रमाण पत्र – 200 रुपए
How to Download Duplicate Marksheet from Rajasthan board Ajmer Online
Students of Rajasthan Board can also download the marksheet for the year 2001 and beyond. Here we are telling you the easy way to download the Rajasthan Board 10th and 12th marksheet. With the help of which you can easily get the marksheet of Rajasthan Board Ajmer’s tenth and twelfth easily.
- First of all, you have to open the official website of Rajasthan Board rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Old Result Verification” on the left side.
- Now the page will open in front of you, enter the year of the marksheet, the name of the exam, and the roll number, and click on the submit button.
- On clicking submit, the marksheet will open in front of you. Now you can print it out.
Click here for the live link of Old RBSC Results
How to Get Duplicate Marksheet from Rajasthan board Ajmer Offline
You can get the Marksheet or provisional certificate of Rajasthan Board 2001 and above from the Student Services Centers. For this, you can go to your nearest student service center. You can see their address and phone number by downloading the list of student service centers from the direct link given below. Important things to keep in mind while filling the application at the Student Service Center –
- Fill the application form in duplicate in the prescribed format.
- Make sure to write your full name, address, complete examination details, and telephone number in the application form.
- Obtain the receipt by depositing the prescribed fee in cash. Do not provide the amount in addition to the prescribed fee.
- In the first phase, copy sheets and migration certificates from the year 2001 to 2020 will be made available on the same day, provided the internet connectivity is working smoothly.
- The application for amending the document and the revised document will be accepted by the Board Office only.