AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Nursing Officer:- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi has published recruitment advertisement of Nursing Officer Post for filling up total 551 Vacancies. Eligible candidates for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Nursing Officer may apply online from 13.06.2018 to 12.07.2018. More details and Free Job Alerts given below:
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Nursing Officer Vacancy Details:
Post Name: Nursing Officer (Group B)
Total Posts: 551
- General – 279 posts
- OBC – 149 posts
- SC – 82 posts
- ST – 41 posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-+ Rs.4600/- grade pay
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University or B.Sc (Post-certificate)/Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University and Registered as Nurse & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council.
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or Council, Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or Council and Two years’ experience in minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification.
Age limits for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Nursing Officer:
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 30 years
Upper age relaxation given extra as per Govt. rules.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Persons with Disabilities: Exempted
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How to Apply:
Candidates who found themselves eligible for the vacancy can apply for the posts through the direct Online Application Link given at the box below or they can apply through the official website also.
Documents to be scanned and uploaded–
- Left Thumb Impression
Mode of Selection for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Nursing Officer:
- Written exam
- Opening date of Online Form/Deposit Fee: 13.06.2018
- Last date for Apply Online / Deposit Fee Online: 12.07.2018
- Download Admit Card: First week of Sept. 2018
- Date of Exam: 16.09.2018
- Date of Declaration of Result: 29.09.2018