Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 – A notice of Army Agniveer Online Form 2023 is issued by the Indian Army on the official website. Also, you can check the latest Govt Jobs at eJobMitra.
Army Agniveer Online Form 2023 – The Indian Army has invited an online application form for the post of Agniveer in the Indian Army. via the official website @joinindianarmy.nic.in if you are looking for Govt Jobs in India you can read the details below about Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023. Candidates who are interested in Army Agniveer Posts please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get Sarkari Result update at eJobMitra
Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023
|Posts Name||Indian Army|
|Mode of Selection||Online Written Exam (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Measurement Test (PET and PMT), Trade Test (if required for a post), Document Verification, Medical Examination|
|Pay Scale||As per rule|
|Join Telegram||Free Job Alert|
Important Dates of Army Agniveer Online Form 2023
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 16 February 2023
- Last Date for Online Form –
15 March 202320 March 2023
- Last Date of Online Payment –
15 March 202320 March 2023
- Exam Date – 17 April 2023
- Admit Card – Update Soon
Application Fee Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023
Application fees for the post of Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 are given below.
- Application fee for all candidates – Rs.250/-
Candidates pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, or E-Challan.
Age Limit as on 06/03/2023
- Minimum age – 17.5 years
- Maximum age – 21 years
Note: The candidate was born from 1 October 2002 to 1 April 2006.
Eligibility details of Indian Army Agniveer Online Form 2023
Agniveer General Duty (All Arms):
- Candidate must have passed 10th class with minimum 45% marks from recognized board. Apart from this, there should be a minimum of 33% marks in each subject.
Agniveer Technical (All Arms):
- Candidate must have passed 12th Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with a minimum of 50% marks. Apart from this, there should be a minimum of 40% marks in each subject.
Agniveer Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical (All Arms):
- Candidates must have passed the 12th class with a minimum of 60% marks and a minimum of 50% marks in each paper.
Agniveer Tradesman 10th pass (All Arms):
- Candidate Must have passed the 10th class and must have a minimum of 33% marks in each paper.
Agniveer Tradesman 8th pass (All Arms):
- Candidate must have passed 8th class and must have a minimum of 33% marks in each paper.
Note: for more eligibility details read the official notification.
Physical Standards details for Army Agniveer Bharti 2023
|Name of Post||Height||Chest|
|Agniveer (GD)||170||77 cm + 5cm Expansion|
|Agniveer (Clerk/ Store Keeper/ Technical)||162||77 cm + 5cm Expansion|
|Tradesman (10th/ 8th Pass)||170||77 cm + 5cm Expansion|
Physical Fitness for Indian Army Agniveer Online Form 2023
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for Army Agniveer Vacancy 2023
|Area Name / Rally Name||Registration Date||Notification|
|RO (HQ) Jaipur||16/02/2023 to 15/03/2023||RO (HQ) JAIPUR RALLY Notice|
SOLDIER TECHNICAL NURSING ASSISTANT/NURSING ASSISTANT VETERINARY Notice
SEPOY PHARMA Notice
AGNIVEER GD(WOMEN MILITARY POLICE) Notice
|ARO Jhunjhunu||16/02/2023 to 15/03/2023||AGNIVEER Notice|
|ARO Alwar||16/02/2023 to 15/03/2023||AGNIVEER Notice|
|ARO Jodhpur||16/02/2023 to 15/03/2023||AGNIVEER Notice|
|ARO Kota||16/02/2023 to 15/03/2023||AGNIVEER Notice|
|Check Other Notifications (for All India)||16/02/2023 to 15/03/2023||Click Here|
How to apply for Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023
Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for the Army Agniveer posts:
- Firstly, open ejobmitra.com on your browser.
- Read all details carefully and find the online application link below the post.
- Candidates may fill out the Indian Army Agniveer Online Form 2023 form in part also, & they can log in after successful registration.