Assam Police Recruitment 2020 – The State Level Police Recruitment Board has invited online application form for the post of SLPRB Junior Assistant, Enforcement Inspector & Other Post via official website @slprbassam.in. If you are looking for Govt Jobs in Assam you can read details below about the Assam Police Various Vacancy Online Form 2020. Those candidates who are interested in SLPRB Vacancy please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get Sarkari Result update at eJobMitra.
Assam Police Various Vacancy Online Form 2020 – A notice of Assam Police Recruitment 2020 is issued by the State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) via the official website. Also, you can check the latest Govt Jobs at eJobMitra.
NBE Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||SLPRB Junior Assistant, Enforcement Inspector & Other Post|
|Total Posts||225 Posts|
|Exam Officials||State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test (Phase I & II), Interview|
|Email Notification||Free Job Alert|
|Pay Scale||As Per Rule|
- Starting Date of Online Application – 20 July 2020
- Last Date of Registration – 08 August 2020
- Last Date of Fee Payment – 08 August 2020
- Exam Dates – Update Soon
- Admit Card Available – Update Soon
Post and Pay Scale Details of Assam Police Vacancy
- Under Commissionerate of Transport, Assam (174 posts)
- Under Directorate of Inland Water Transport, Assam (51 posts)
Eligibility Criteria of Assam Police Recruitment 2020
- Applicants must be Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam state.
- Applicants must be registered in any Employment Exchange of Assam.
Eligibility For SLPRB Jr Assistant Enforcement Inspector & Other Vacancy
- Junior Assistant (HQ. Level& District Level) & Computer – The candidate must be a Graduate in Arts/Science/ Commerce or equivalent from a recognized College/Institutions affiliated to a recognized University and must possess Diploma in Computer.
- Assistant Commercial Officer – The candidate must be a Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce or equivalent from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University.
- Stenographer III – The candidate must be a Graduate in Arts/Science/ Commerce or equivalent from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University with having National Trade Certificate in Stenography from ITI in Assam or any other Institutes recognized by Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India with 80 words per minutes.
- Assistant Enforcement Inspector – Higher Secondary (10+2)or equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board/ Council.
- Enforcement Checker – HSLC or equivalent examination passed from any recognized Board.
- Machinist – HSLC or equivalent examination passed with Diploma in Machinist from ITI or Govt. recognized Institute.
- Fitter Helper – HSLC or equivalent examination passed with Diploma in Fitter from ITI or Govt. recognized Institute.
- Electrical Wireman – HSLC or equivalent examination passed with Diploma in Electrical Wireman from ITI or Govt. recognized Institute.
- Grade-IV(District Level) – Class VIII Passed.
Application Fee for Assam Police Recruitment
Application fees for the post of Assam Police Recruitment 2020 are given below.
- Genera / OBC / EWS – Rs.0/-
- SC / ST – Rs.0/-
Age Limit as on 01-01-2020
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 38 Years
Applicant, please read the official notification for age relaxation.
Document Required for Assam Police Recruitment 2020
- Age proof
- Category certificate
- Other educational certificates
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for Assam Police Job 2020
|Download Mobile App|
FAQ for Assam Police Recruitment 2020
Q: What is the full form of SLPRB?
A: SLPRB full form is the State Level Police Recruitment Board.
Q: When was started the Assam Police online form?
A: The Assam Police online form starting from 20th July 2020.
Q: What is the last date to apply for the Assam Police Recruitment?
A: The last date of applying for the Assam Police post online form is 08th August 2020.
Q: What is the total post of the Assam Police Vacancy?
A: A total of 225 posts are released for the Assam Police vacancy.
Q: Which state can apply For NBE Recruitment 2020?
A: all-state include All Over India candidates who can apply for this recruitment.
Q: How to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2020?
A: Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for the Assam Police posts:
- Firstly, open ejobmitra.com on your browser.
- Read all details carefully and find the online application link below the post.
- Candidates may fill the Assam Police Various Vacancy Online Form 2020 form in part also, & they can log in after successful registration.