Bihar Board BSEB D.El.Ed Admission Form 2020-21 – The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has invited online application form for the course of Diploma in Elementary Education(D.El.Ed) via the official website @state.bihar.gov.in. Those candidates who are interested in Bihar Board BSEB D.El.Ed Admission please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get Sarkari Result update at eJobMitra.
Bihar Board BSEB D.El.Ed Online Form 2020 – A notice of Bihar Board BSEB D.El.Ed Admission for Session 2020-21 is issued by the Bihar Board BSEB D.El.Ed Admission via the official website. Also, you can check the latest Govt Jobs at eJobMitra.
Bihar Board BSEB D.El.Ed Admission Form 2020-21
|Course Name||Diploma in Elementary Education(D.El.Ed)|
|Exam Officials||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Mode of Selection||Written Examination|
|Email Notification||Free Job Alert|
- Starting Date of Online Application – 21 December 2020
- Last Date of Registration – 04 January 2020
- Merit List Available – 13 January 2021
- Admission Start On –15 February 2021
Application Fee for Bihar Board BSEB D.El.Ed Admission
Application fees for the post of Bihar Board BSEB D.El.Ed Admission 2020-21 is given below.
- Genera / OBC / EWS – Rs.100/-
- SC / ST / PH – Rs.100/-
Candidates pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, E-Challan.
- Candidates have Passed 12th (Inter) with 50% Marks for Gen/ OBC/ EWS & 45% Marks for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates.
Documents For Apply
- Scanned photo (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm)
- Scanned Signature (3.5 cm X 1 cm)
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for Bihar Board BSEB D.El.Ed Admission 2020-21
|District||College & Seat||Notification||Apply Link|
|Muzaffarpur||DIET Rambagh||Click Here||Click Here|
|PTEC Patahi||Click Here||Click Here|
|PTEC Pokhraira||Click Here||Click Here|
|PTEC Chandwar||Click Here||Click Here|
|Download Mobile App|
How to apply for Bihar Board BSEB D.El.Ed Admission 2020-21
- Start the filling of the Online Application form by clicking on the Register link. Important Note: A candidate has to fill a separate admission form for each course. He/She has to register afresh for each course.
- Important Note: After Successful registration, the candidate will receive a NetID and Password on his/her registered Email ID. If you do not get your NetID and Password in your Inbox. Please check the Spam/Junk folder of your E-Mail Account.
- In the login, the window enters your needs and password.
Important Note: You can not change these entries at any stage
- After Login Using your netId and password from the login Panel Select your Category (Certificate, Diploma, Post Diploma, P.G. Diploma, Undergraduate), College Name, and Course Name.
- Weightage Certificate, issued in the last 2 years, will be valid for admission purposes.
- The validity of the OBC Certificate should be as per government norms.
- Important Note: I undertake to submit a hard copy of the application for Weightage Category to the concerned colleges within 3 days.
- Online Application Form has the following stages –
- Step1 – Upload your Photograph
Important Note: Scan your PP size photograph in JPG/JPEG format and make sure that the size of the image file should not be greater than 200 KB.(the original file must be in .jpeg extension only, renaming file extension as jpeg will not work
- Step2 – Enter Your Personal Information
- Step3 – Enter Your Contact Detail
- Step4 – Enter Your Educational Qualification
- Step5 – Check Your declaration Details
- Step6 – Select Your Subject Combination Preferences
- Step7 – Upload your Documents and Submit
- Step1 – Upload your Photograph
- Print Application Form by Clicking (Click Here) link available in Dashboard. (Note: Printing of Application Form requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Important Note :
- The applicant is advised to keep one print/hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- Only those candidates who are claiming weightage of extracurricular activities viz., Sports/NCC/NSS, etc., must submit the hard copy of the admission form along with the self-attested photocopies of supporting documentation to the respective colleges/centers within 3 days.