Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2018
Bihar Police has released Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2018 for the recruitment of Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2017 (Advt No. 01/2017-9900 Posts). Candidates may check Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2018 from given below link:
Bihar Police Recruitment 2017:- Central Selection Board of Constable, CSBC, Patna, Bihar has released a notification on its website csbc.bih.nic.in for the recruitment of 9900 Constable and 1965 Constable Fire Man, Male and Female, posts. Interested candidates can submit their application online by visiting the official website. Eligible candidates may apply online from 30.08.2017. More details given below:
Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Post Name and Total Posts:
Constable (Male & Female) 9900 Posts
The Bihar Police offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Bihar Police Jobs is given below
- Rs.5400 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
Candidates must be passed Sr. Secondary/ Intermediate (10+2) from any recognized Board or University.
Age (As on 01.06.2017):
- General Candidates: 18 to 25 years.
- BC/ EBC Candidates: Male-18 to 27 years, Female-18 to 28 years.
- SC/ST Candidates (Male/Female): 18 to 30 years.
- General/ BC/ EBC Candidates: Rs. 450/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 112/-
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidates.
Candidates will be selected based on written test, physical efficiency test, physical standard test & medical exam.
- Online Application Starts on: 31 July 2017
- Last Date of Apply Online: 30 August 2017
- Last Date of Edit/Correction: 31 August 2017
Candidates are advice to read official notification before apply.