BSTC Second Counseling 2018
BSTC Second Counseling is Start From 1st August 2018 to 5th August 2018. Candidates who have paid the registration fee but could not participate in the counselling or couldn’t get seats allocated can participate in the second round. For Full List Of Schedule see below Update.
Counselling Fee:- Rajasthan Pre Teacher Training Education Test 2018 Counselling Application fee Rs 2000 on 1st counselling time .then after Pay Rs 25000 Collage Reporting Time. 2nd Counselling Form Fee Not Required.
BSTC Counselling Dates 2018
|BSTC Choice Filling for 2nd Round Starts from||2nd August 2018 to 5th August 2018|
|Seats Allocation Dates||7th August 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Deposition||7th to 10th August 2018|
|Reporting Dates||7th to 11th August 2018|
- Click Here for Submit BSTC Second Counseling
- BSTC (GEN) College Vacant List
- BSTC (SAN.) College Vacant List
- Official Notification
BSTC 2018 Result Declare:
BSTC Result 2018 : The Govind Guru Tribal University, Banswara Publish Result for BSTC 2018. Candidates Download BSTC 2018 Results form below Link:
BSTC 2018 Answer Key:- Govind Guru Tribal University – Banswara has declared BSTC 2018 Answer Key. The BSTC 2018 Exam was held on 06.05.2018. Candidate who appeared in BSTC Exam 2018 may download BSTC 2018 Answer Key from given below link:
- Download BSTC 2018 Answer Key (Set A)
- Download BSTC 2018 Answer Key (Set B)
- Download BSTC 2018 Answer Key (Set C)
- Download BSTC 2018 Answer Key (Set D)
- Download Notice
- Official Website
BSTC 2018 Admit Card:- Govind Guru Tribal University – Banswara has released admit card for BSTC Exam 2018. Exam will be held on 06.05.2018. Candidates may download BSTC Admit Card from given below link:
BSTC Online Form 2018:- Govind Guru Tribal University – Banswara has invites online application for form BSTC (General & Sanskrit) Exam 2018. Candidates may apply online till 10 March 2018. More details given below:
BSTC (General & Sanskrit) Exam 2018
The candidate must be Senior Secondary (10+2) with 50 % marks (45% for BC/SC/ST/PWD) or its equivalent from any recognized Board.
Candidates who studying in last year are eligible for apply online form.
Age limits (as on 01.07.2018):
Maximum 28 years, upper age relaxation applicable as per Govt. rules.
- For any one course (General or Sanskrit): Rs. 400/-
- For Both courses (General & Sanskrit): Rs. 450/-
- Date of Opening Online Form: 12 February 2018
- Last Date of Online Form/Deposit Fee: 10 March 2018
- Exam Date: 06 May 2018 (02:00 PM to 05:00 PM)