BSTC (General & Sanskrit) Exam 2018
The candidate must be Senior Secondary (10+2) with 50 % marks (45% for BC/SC/ST/PWD) or its equivalent from any recognized Board.
Candidates who studying in last year are eligible for apply online form.
Age limits (as on 01.07.2018):
Maximum 28 years, upper age relaxation applicable as per Govt. rules.
- For any one course (General or Sanskrit): Rs. 400/-
- For Both courses (General & Sanskrit): Rs. 450/-
- Date of Opening Online Form: 12 February 2018
- Last Date of Online Form/Deposit Fee: 10 March 2018
- Exam Date: 06 May 2018 (02:00 PM to 05:00 PM)