Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023 – A notice of Central Silk Board Online Form 2023 is issued by the Central Silk Board (CSB) on the official website. Also, you can check the latest Govt Jobs at eJobMitra.
Central Silk Board Online Form 2023 – The Central Silk Board (CSB) has invited an online application form for the post of Assistant Director (A&A), Junior Engineer, UDC & Various Posts for (Group A, B & C). via the official website @csb.gov.in if you are looking for Govt Jobs in India you can read the details below about Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023. Candidates who are interested in LDC, Painter, Draughtsman, Civilian Motor Driver & Other Various Posts please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get Sarkari Result update at eJobMitra
Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023
|Posts Name||Assistant Director, Junior Engineer, UDC & Various Posts for (Group A, B & C)|
|Exam Officials||Central Silk Board (CSB)|
|Mode of Selection||Written Exam, Skill Test, Document Verification, Medical Examination|
|Pay Scale||As per rules|
|Join Telegram||Free Job Alert|
Important Dates of Central Silk Board Online Form 2023
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 24 December 2022
- Last Date for Online Form – 16 January 2023
- Last Date of Payment – 16 January 2023
- Exam Date – Update Soon
- Admit Card – Update Soon
Application Fee Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023
Application fees for the post of Central Silk Board Recruitment 2022-23 are given below.
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs.1000/- (for Group-A)
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs.750/- (for Group-B & C)
- SC/ ST/ Females – Rs.00/- (for All Group)
Candidates pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, or E-Challan.
Age Limit 16/01/2023
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 35 Years
Note: Please Read the Official Notification Post-wise Age Details
Eligibility details of Central Silk Board Various Post 2022-23
|Name of Posts||Eligibility Qualification|
|Assistant Director (A&A)||1. Qualified Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.|
2. Qualified Cost Accountant from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
3. Qualified Company Secretary from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
4. Master of Business Administration.
5. Master’s degree in Commerce from a recognized University or institute.
|Computer Programmer||1. Graduate with Minimum II Class in Computer Science with 2 Years experience in Electronic Data Processing (EDP). OR|
2. Graduate in Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Commerce, and Economics and Post Graduate Diploma Course in Computer Applications and 2 years experience in EDP.
3. M.Sc. in Computer Science.
|Assistant Superintendent (Administration)||1. Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University and five years experience in Accounts or Administration in a Government Department, Public Sector Undertaking, or registered Company.|
|Assistant Superintendent (Technical)||1. Minimum II Class Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in Zoology/ Botany/ Agriculture/ Sericulture Or an equivalent qualification from a recognized University.|
|Stenographer Grade-I||1. Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University and five years experience in a Government Department of Public Sector Undertaking or registered Company.|
2. Dictation 10 min at 120 WPM
3. Transcription on Computer 5 Min English, 9 Min Hindi
|Library and Information Assistant||1. Bachelor’s degree in Library Science or Libary and Information Science from a recognized University or Institute.|
2. Two years of professional experience in a Library under the Central Government or State Government or Autonomous or Statutory Organization Public Sector Undertaking University or recognized Research or Educational Institution.
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||1. Three-year Diploma from a recognized Institute in Electrical Engineering.|
|Junior Translator (Hindi)||1. Master’s Degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level. OR|
2. Master’s Degree from a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level. OR
3. Master’s Degree from a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination.
at the Degree level
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||1. Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University, with a speed of thirty-five words per minute in English or thirty words per minute in Hindi Typewriting (thirty-five words per minute and thirty words per minute correspond to ten thousand five hundred key depressions per hour or nine thousand key depressions per hour on an average of five key depressions for each word).|
(Time allowed – Ten minutes).
i. Typing test shall be conducted only on the computer.
ii. The particular language (that is English or Hindi) in which the typewriting test shall be conducted is mentioned below:
Hindi typing: 34
English Typing: 51
|Stenographer (Grade II)||1. Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.|
2. Skill Test Norms:
Dictation: Ten minutes at the rate of eighty words per minute. Transcription (on Computer): Fifty minutes (English) Sixty-five minutes (Hindi).
3. Skill Test shall be conducted only on Computer.
Note: The particular language (that is English or Hindi) in which the skill test shall be conducted is mentioned below:
Hindi Stenographer: 01
English Stenographer: 03
|Field Assistant||1. Matriculation (with science) or Diploma in Sericulture or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.|
2. Candidates with experience preferred
|Cook||1. Diploma from a recognized Institute in Catering with three years of experience in cooking Indian or Continental Dishes in the hostel or canteen or guest house of Central or State Governments or Public Sector undertaking or registered hotel.|
Post details for Central Silk Board Bharti 2023
|Name of Posts||Posts|
|Assistant Director (Administration & Accounts) (GROUP-A)||4|
|Computer Programmer (GROUP-B)||1|
|Assistant Superintendent (Administration) (GROUP-B)||25|
|Assistant Superintendent (Technical) (GROUP-B)||5|
|Stenographer Grade-I (GROUP-B)||4|
|Library and Information Assistant (GROUP-B)||2|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical) (GROUP-B)||5|
|Junior Translator (Hindi) (GROUP-B)||4|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC) (GROUP-C)||85|
|Stenographer (Grade II) (GROUP-C)||4|
|Field Assistant (GROUP-C)||1|
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for Central Silk Board Vacancy 2022-23
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
How to apply for Central Silk Board Recruitment 2022-23
Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for the Central Silk Board posts:
- Firstly, open ejobmitra.com on your browser.
- Read all details carefully and find the online application link below the post.
- Candidates may fill out the Central Silk Board Online Form 2023 form in part also, & they can log in after successful registration.