CTI Admission 2020 – The Directorate General of Training, Govt of India has invited online application form for All India Common Entrance Test for Craft Instructor Training Course through official site of CTI Those candidates are interested in following the course and can read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get the latest Govt Jobs and Free Job Alert 2020 Fast at eJobMitra.
CTI Admission Online Form 2020
Course Name – All India Common Entrance Test for Craft Instructor Training Course
CTI Admission 2020
- Starting Date – 15-June-2020
- Last Date – 27-June-2020
- Last Date Fee payment- 27-June-2020
- Admit Card Download – 13-July-2020 to 18-July-2020
- Examination Date – 19 to 20-July-2020
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Qualified in NTC/NAC (NCVT certificate in relevant trade) or Diploma / Degree from recognized Board of Technical Education/University or equivalent.
- The candidates undergoing training under Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS) who are going to appear in final exam of All India Trade Test (AITT) during July’ 2020, may also be considered for appearing in the AICET but their final admission in CITS courses will be subjected to the successful completion of their training under CTS. If they fail in CTS final examination, they will not be allowed to continue the CITS courses and the fee deposited is non-refundable.
- The candidates who are going to appear in the final semester of Degree/ Diploma during July 2020, may also be considered for appearing in the AICET but their final admission in CITS courses will be subjected to the successful completion of their Degree/Diploma. If they fail in Degree/Diploma final examination, they will not be allowed to continue the CITS courses and fee deposited is non-refundable.
- For more details read the official notification
- Maximum Age: No upper age limit.
Mode of Selection:
- Computer-based online exam
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
How to Apply for CTI Admission 2020:
Interested Candidates can apply through the link provided below or they can also apply through the official site CTI before 27/June/2020
Interested Candidates For CTI Admission 2020 Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply Online