Delhi Cantt Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023 – A notice of Delhi Cantt Assistant Teacher Online Form 2023 is issued by the Delhi Cantonment Board on the official website. Also, you can check the latest Govt Jobs at eJobMitra.
Delhi Cantt Assistant Teacher Online Form 2023 – The Delhi Cantonment Board has invited an online application form for the post of Assistant Teachers/ Primary Teachers. via the official website @delhi.cantt.gov.in if you are looking for Govt Jobs in Delhi you can read the details below about Delhi Cantt Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023. Candidates who are interested in Delhi Cantt Assistant Teacher Posts please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get Sarkari Result update at eJobMitra
Delhi Cantt Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Assistant Teacher|
|Exam Officials||Delhi Cantonment Board|
|Mode of Selection||Written Exam, Document Verification, Medical Examination|
|Pay Scale||As per rules|
|Join Telegram||Free Job Alert|
Important Dates of Delhi Cantt Online Form 2023
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 22 February 2023
- Last Date for Online Form – 17 March 2023
- Last Date of Payment – 17 March 2023
- Exam Date – Update Soon
- Admit Card – Update Soon
Application Fee Delhi Cantt Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023
Application fees for the post of Delhi Cantt Recruitment 2023 are given below.
- General /OBC /EWS – Rs.500/-
- SC /ST /PwD – Rs.00/–
Candidates pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, or E-Challan.
Age Limit 17/03/2023
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 30 years
Eligibility details of Delhi Cantt Assistant Teacher Post 2023
- Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and 2- years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) from a recognized Board. OR
- Senior Secondary with at least 45% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) regulations-2002. OR
- Graduation and two years of Diplomas in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) from a recognized Board.
- Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EL.ED). OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.).
- Candidates have passed the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Candidates must have passed Hindi or English as a subject at the Secondary level.
Post details for Delhi Cantt Assistant Teacher Bharti 2023
|Name of Posts||General||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for Delhi Cantt Assistant Teacher Vacancy 2023
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
How to apply for Delhi Cantt Recruitment 2023
Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for the Delhi Cantt Assistant Teacher posts:
- Firstly, open ejobmitra.com on your browser.
- Read all details carefully and find the online application link below the post.
- Candidates may fill out the Delhi Cantt Online Form 2023 form in part also, & they can log in after successful registration.