Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023 – A notice of Delhi High Court Online Form 2023 is issued by the State Dehli High Court (DHC) on the official website. Also, you can check the latest Govt Jobs at eJobMitra.
Delhi High Court Online Form 2023 – The Dehli High Court (DHC) has invited an online application form for the post of Senior Personal Assistant, and Personal Assistant (PA) Posts. via the official website @delhihighcourt.nic.in if you are looking for Govt Jobs in India you can read the details below about Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023. Candidates who are interested in Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Posts please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get Sarkari Result update at eJobMitra
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023
|Sr. Personal Assistant, & Personal Assistant
|Dehli High Court (DHC)
|Mode of Selection
|Typing Test, Shorthand Test, Written Exam, Interview, Document Verification, Medical Examination
|As per rules
|Free Job Alert
Important Dates of Delhi High Court PA Online Form 2023
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 06 March 2023
- Last Date for Online Form – 31 March 2023
- Last Date of Payment – 31 March 2023
- Exam Dates – Update Soon
- Admit Card – Update Soon
Application Fee Delhi High Court PA Recruitment 2023
Application fees for the post of Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023 are given below.
- General/ OBC(NCL)/ EWS – Rs.1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD – Rs.800/-
Candidates pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, or E-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 32 Years
Eligibility details of Delhi High Court Online Form 2023
- Senior Personal Assistant:
- Graduate from a recognized University and having a speed of not less than 110 w.p.m. in Shorthand (English) and 40 w.p.m. in Typewriting (English) on a Computer with good working knowledge of the Computer. (Only such candidates, who possess essential qualifications as of the last date of submission of online applications, need to apply.)
- Personal Assistant:
- Graduate from a recognized University and having a speed of not less than 100 w.p.m. in Shorthand (English) and 40 w.p.m. in typewriting (English) on a Computer with good working knowledge of the Computer. (Only such candidates, who possess essential qualifications as on the last date of submission of online applications, need to apply.)
Post details of Delhi High Court Vacancy 2023
|Senior Personal Assistant
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for Delhi High Court Job 2023
|Apply Online for Sr. PA
|Apply Online for PA
|Delhi High Court Recruitment Portal
How to apply for Delhi High Court PA Recruitment 2023
Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for the Delhi High Court posts:
- Firstly, open ejobmitra.com on your browser.
- Read all details carefully and find the online application link below the post.
- Candidates may fill out the Delhi High Court PA Online Form 2023 form in part also, & they can log in after successful registration.