Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023 – A notice of Devnarayan Scooty Yojana Online Form 2023 is issued by Rajasthan Government on the official website. Also, you can check the latest Govt Jobs at eJobMitra.
Devnarayan Scooty Yojana Online Form 2023 – The Rajasthan Government has invited an online application form for the Yojana Name Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023. via the official website @hte.rajasthan.gov.in. if you are looking for a Scheme in Rajasthan you can read the details below about the Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023. Those candidates who are interested in Devnarayan Scooty Scheme 2023 please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get Sarkari Result update at eJobMitra.
Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023
|Yojana Name||Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023|
|Issue by||Rajasthan Government|
|Join Telegram||Free Job Alert|
Important Dates of Devnarayan Scooty Yojana Online Form 2023
- Starting date of online apply – 01 July 2023
- The last date of online apply –
31 July 202316 August 2023
Benefits of Devnarayan Scooty Yojana
1. Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023 Scooty distribution: Girls from the special backward class who are from Rajasthan and who passed the 12th (C. Secondary) examination administered by the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or the Central Board of Secondary Education with a cumulative grade point average of at least 50% have been admitted to government colleges in Rajasthan. After being admitted to the first year of a bachelor’s degree at a state-funded university, 1500 (only 1500) scooties will be approved and provided free of charge to individuals who are studying regularly. After creating a priority list of scores earned in completing the 12th exam, girls who regularly study will be approved. After approving the applications of the remaining girl students, the incentive amount will be accepted in accordance with the guidelines. Girl students enrolled in government colleges may be approved based on the scooty priority list as long as sufficient applications are obtained if, despite best efforts, their applications are not fully or accurately received.
Along with scooter distribution, the state government will pay for one year of insurance, two liters of petrol (once only), and transportation costs up until handing over to the student. The Central Board of Secondary Education’s grade reports should include the score %.
2. Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023 Incentive amount: Those girl students of special backward class of Rajasthan origin, who are studying regularly by taking admission in government colleges, state-funded universities of Rajasthan, 12th (C0 secondary) [girls who do not come in the priority list of scooty acceptance They have secured 50% or more marks in aggregate in the first, second and third year of graduation respectively.Rs.10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) per annum in the first year, second year, and third year respectively, and Rs. 20,000/- (Rs. twenty thousand only) annually and on obtaining 50% or more marks in the first year of post-graduation, Rs.20,000/- (twenty thousand only) per annum will be given in the second year of post-graduation.
The student who receives the benefit of the Devnarayan Education Financial Assistance Scheme or another financial assistance scheme will not be eligible for payment of the aforementioned scheme’s benefit. They will be free to apply for benefits in other programs if they are unable to benefit from this one.
Eligibility for Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023
- The applicant must be a resident of Rajasthan permanently.
- Candidates Studying regularly by taking admission to Government Colleges/Departments of State Funded Universities, Agricultural Universities/Agriculture Colleges, and Sanskrit Universities/Sanskrit Colleges.
- Scooty/incentive amount is not payable to the girl students who are getting Devnarayan student higher education financial assistance or any other kind of scholarship.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given to unmarried, married, widow, and abandoned girl students.
- The applicant’s family’s annual income should be less than 2.5 lakh rupees.
- The benefit of the scheme is not payable if there is a gap (gap) in 12th (Sr. Secondary) and regular graduation first year and graduation final year and regular post-graduation first year.
Required Documents of Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023
- Last year’s mark sheet of the student.
- Jan Aadhar Card and Aadhar Card Number.
- Domicile certificate of the student.
- Fee receipt and details of the course currently studying.
- Name of the educational institution and course in which the student is currently studying.
- Own bank account details or passbook.
- Student’s photo and signature.
- caste certificate.
- Income certificate of the family.
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for Devnarayan Scooty Scheme 2023
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
How to apply for Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023
Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for the Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023:
- Firstly, open ejobmitra.com on your browser.
- Read all details carefully and find the online application link below the post.
- Candidates may fill out the Devnarayan Scooty Yojana Online Form 2023 form in part also, & they can log in after successful registration.