EMRS Recruitment 2023 – A notice of EMRS Online Form 2023 is issued by the National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS) on the official website. Also, you can check the latest Govt Jobs at eJobMitra.
EMRS Online Form 2023 – The National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS) has invited an online application form for the post of Principal, Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), and Non-teaching Staff. via the official website @emrs.tribal.gov.in if you are looking for Govt Jobs in India you can read the details below about the EMRS Recruitment 2023. Candidates who are interested in EMRS Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get Sarkari Result update at eJobMitra
EMRS Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Principal, Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Non-teaching Staff|
|Exam Officials||Eklavya Model Residential School, National Education Society For Tribal|
|Mode of Selection||Written Exam(OMR Based), Interview, Skill Test, Document Verification, Medical Examination|
|Pay Scale||As per rules|
|Email Notification||Free Job Alert|
Important Dates of EMRS Teaching and Non-Teaching Online Form 2023
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 28 June 2023
- Last Date for Online Form –
31 July 202318 August 2023
- Last Date of Payment –
31 July 202318 August 2023
- Exam Dates – Update Soon
- Admit Card – Update Soon
Application Fee EMRS Recruitment 2023
Application fees for the post of EMRS Teaching and Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 are given below.
- Principal – Rs.2000/-
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – Rs.1500/-
- Non-teaching Staff – Rs.1000/-
Candidates pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, or E-Challan.
Age Limit 23/09/2023
- Maximum Age – 50 years for Principal
- Maximum Age – 40 years Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Maximum Age – 30 years Accountant
- Maximum Age – 30 years Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Maximum Age – 30 years Lab Attendant
Note: Read the official notification for age relaxation details
Eligibility details of EMRS Teaching and Non-Teaching Post 2023
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University/Institute in India.
- B.Ed. degree
- Persons having 12 years of combined experience as Vice Principal/ PGT/ TGT with a minimum of 4 years as PGT and above.
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT):
- Candidates have Post Graduate degree in a relevant subject from Any Recognized Board in India.
- B.Ed. Degree. (In the case of an integrated 4 years degree course, B. Ed. is not required)
- Degree of Commerce from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA):
- Senior Secondary (Class XII) certificate from a recognized Board and possessing a minimum speed of 35 words per minute in English typing or 30 words per minute in Hindi typing.
- Lab Attendant:
- 10th Class Pass with a certificate/diploma in Laboratory technique. Or
- 12th Class with science stream from a recognized board/university.
Post details of EMRS Teaching and Non-Teaching Vacancy 2023
|Name of Posts||Number of Posts|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||2266|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||759|
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for EMRS Teaching and Non-Teaching Job 2023
|Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online for the Principal||Click Here|
|Apply Online for PGT||Click Here|
|Apply Online for Non-Teaching Staff||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
How to apply for EMRS Teaching and Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023
Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for the EMRS Teaching & Non-Teaching posts:
- Firstly, open ejobmitra.com on your browser.
- Read all details carefully and find the online application link below the post.
- Candidates may fill out the EMRS Teaching and Non-Teaching Online Form 2023 form in part also, & they can log in after successful registration.