In our regular life, we came across so many things that use numbers. When you go to buy a ticket then firstly you have to calculate the total amount of tickets in your head if you are buying a ticket for more than two persons. When you travel by bus you have to calculate the sum of the amount that is being spent on the bus ticket then you understand how much distance is covered in how much amount of money.
When you know the multiplication then only you can understand the calculations. Therefore in school, they teach mathematics from the first standard so that students can at least understand the basic calculations. To solve all the multiplication and division problems you took the help of a multiplication chart.
Prepare the Multiplication Chart?
To understand money first you need to understand numbers well. As you know, numbers starting from zero are known as whole numbers. Then comes the operation of numbers that is subtraction, addition, multiplication, and division. For that, you need to know the tables from 1 to 30.
Children feel this table’s part boring because they don’t know some interesting tricks to learn them. Now you must have understood similarly by practicing more and more multiplication problems you can easily learn tables from 11 to 30.
One can easily learn the multiplication tables with the help of a multiplication chart. This is one of the tricks of mathematics. To learn from the chart first you have to prepare the chart.
There are certain steps that you have to follow then only you will be able to make a proper chart with correct values.
Steps and uses of the multiplication table:
- You must have played the games where you have put a number that will match the sum of the other two numbers. This chart is the same as the timetable. First, analyze the timetable and understand it.
- Select how many factors you want in your table, for example, 1 to 10 or 1 to 12. According to your standard and difficulty of multiplication of problems you can select the tables.
- Graph paper is best for these charts. Another option is printing the blank table from the internet and then filling it. You must keep your chart neat so that you won’t land up in confusion. To name rows keep top rows and top columns empty.
- Use a scale if you want to then you will have a proper table. This will make your table look nice.
- Now if you have made all the columns then start putting values. You can give the same color to the first row’s second element and the second row’s first element, the first row’s third element, and the third row’s first element the list goes on until you finish the table.
- Give the same color to other elements in the square shape ruler form.
- Start putting numbers from 1 to 10 in the first row by living the first block, follow the thing for column 1. Then write the table of every value that you have written.
- In this chart, you will have all the tables from 1 to 100. You can use this chart forever.
- You can solve any type of multiplication or division problem with the help of this chart no matter how big or small it is.
- Even though you don’t know some of the tables, you can still find the answer with the help of this table.
Now you must have understood how easy mathematics is if you study it by considering real-life examples.
You can understand mathematics more practically if you study it from Cuemath. Also, you should focus on some interesting facts about numbers rather than remembering to try to find our fun in them. So now don’t make your mathematics learning complicated, connect them with your real-life examples.
Make the mathematics subject interesting for your kids. Don’t let your kid think that mathematics is the most boring and complicated subject. Teach them mathematics concept-wise so that they can enjoy mathematics.