IBPS PO Online Form 2017:- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has issued a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer/Management Trainee Vacancy at3562 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 5th September 2017. Other details for the post of Manager Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
IBPS PO Online Form 2017 Vacancy Details
3562 (UR-1738, OBC-961, ST-285, SC-578, PWD-196)
Name of the Posts:
Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees
Educational Qualifications (As on 05.09.2017):
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age (As on 01.08.2017):
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1987 and not later than 01.08.1997 (both dates inclusive).
Upper age relaxations extra as per Govt. rules.
- General OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates: Rs. 100/-
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Candidates are selected based on Written Examination (Phase-I & II) & Interview.
- Online Application & Deposit Fee Starts on: 16 August 2017
- Last Date of Online Application & Deposit Fee: 05 September 2017
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam & Pre-Exam Training: September 2017
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 23 to 29 September 2017
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 07, 08, 14 & 15 October 2017
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: October 2017
- Download of Call letter for online exam – Main: 26 November 2017
- Online Examination – Main: 26 November 2017
- Declaration of Result – Main: December 2017
- Download of call letters for interview: January 2018
- Conduct of interview: January / February 2018
- Provisional Allotment: April 2018
Candidates are advice to read official notification before apply.