IBPS Recruitment 2017:- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invites online form for the post of Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in December 2017 & January 2018. Eligible candidates may apply online from 12.09.2017 to 03.10.2017. More details given below:
7883 (See State wise posts, download official notification available below).
Name of the Posts:
Clerical Cadre (CWE Clerks -VII)
Educational Qualifications (as on apply online):
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age (As on 01.09.2017):
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1989 and not later than 01.09.1997 (both dates inclusive)
Upper age relaxations extra as per Govt. rules.
General OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates: Rs. 100/-
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Candidates are selected based on Written Examination (Phase-I & II).
- Online Application & Deposit Fee Starts on: 12 August 2017
- Last Date of Online Application & Deposit Fee: 03 October 2017
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: November 2017
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 13 to 18 November 2017
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 02, 03, 09, & 10 December 2017
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: December 2017
- Download of Call letter for online exam – Main: January 2018
- Online Examination – Main: 21 January 2018
- Provisional Allotment: April 2018
Candidates are advice to read official notification before apply.