IBPS Recruitment 2017:- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites applications form for post of Special Officers Recruitment 2017-1315 Posts. Eligible candidates may apply online from 07.11.2017 to 27.11.2017. More details available given below:
IBPS Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Post Name & No. of Posts:
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I)-120 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)-875 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)-30 Posts
- Law Officer (Scale I)-60 Posts
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)-35 Posts
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)-195 Posts
Educational Qualifications (As on 27.11.2017):
I.T. Officer (Scale-I): a) 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation.
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering. Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
Law Officer (Scale I): A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I): Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
Marketing Officer (Scale I): Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
Age (As on 01.11.2017):
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1987 and not later than 01.11.1997 (both dates inclusive)
Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Rs. 600 /- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- Online form starts on: 07 November 2017
- Last date of apply online/Deposit Fee: 27 November 2017
- Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary: December 2017
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 30 & 31 December 2017
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: January 2018
- Download of Call letter for online exam – Main: January 2018
- Online Examination – Main: 28 January 2018
- Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination: February 2018
- Download of call letters for interview: February 2018
- Conduct of interview: February 2018
- Provisional Allotment: April 2018
- Apply Online (Link Available on 07.11.2017)
- Download Detailed Official Notification