India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 – A notice of India Post GDS Online Form 2023 is issued by the Indian Postal Department on the official website. Also, you can check the latest Govt Jobs at eJobMitra.
India Post GDS Online Form 2023 – The Indian Postal Department has invited an online application form for the post of various posts including the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) (Branch Postmaster (BPM), and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)) Schedule II July 2023. via the official website @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in if you are looking for Govt Jobs in India you can read the details below about India Post GDS Recruitment 2023. Candidates who are interested in India Post GDS Posts please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get Sarkari Result update at eJobMitra
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS): (Branch Postmaster, and Assistant Branch Postmaster)|
|Exam Officials||Indian Postal Department|
|Mode of Selection||Merit List|
|Pay Scale||BPM – Rs.12,000-29,380 ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs.10,000-24,470|
|Join Telegram||Free Job Alert|
Important Dates of India Post GDS Online Form 2023
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 03 August 2023
- Last Date for Online Form – 23 August 2023
- Last Date for Online Payment – 23 August 2023
- Merit List – Update Soon
Application Fee India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
Application fees for the post of India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 are given below.
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ All Female – Rs. 00/-
Candidates pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, or E-Challan.
Age Limit as on 23-08-2023
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
Read Official Notification for Age Relaxation.
Eligibility details of India Post GDS Job 2023
- Candidates who have passed the Secondary School Examination pass a certificate of 10th standard having passed Mathematics and English (having studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
- The applicant should have studied the local language i.e. (Name of Local language) at least up to Secondary standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
- Knowledge of computer
- Knowledge of cycling
- Adequate means of livelihood
Posts details of India Post GDS Bharti 2023
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Gramin Dak Sewa||30041|
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for India Post GDS Vacancy 2023
|Apply Online||Registration | Apply Online|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Post Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
How to apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for the India Post GDS posts:
- Firstly, open ejobmitra.com on your browser.
- Read all details carefully and find the online application link below the post.
- Candidates may fill out the India Post GDS Online Form 2023 form in part also, & they can log in after successful registration.