Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 – Indian Bank has published recruitment advertisement of Probationary Officer Scale I Through PGDBF Course Admission 2018 for filling up total 417 Vacancies. Eligible candidates for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 may apply online from 01.08.2018 to 27.08.2018. More details and Free Job Alerts given below:
Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Indian Bank PO (Probationary Officer) Recruitment 2018 (Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance Course)
Total Posts: 118
Total Vacancy : 417 Post
|Post Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Probationary Officer PO||212||112||62||31||417|
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in any Stream from Recognized University.
Age limits: (as on 01/08/2018)
- Min. Age : 20 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 30 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Pay Scale- See Notification From Below link
Fee (Online): Free
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 600/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 100/-
How to Apply for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 – Interested candidates can submit the online application from the direct “Apply Online” link given below or they can apply through the official website also.
Mode of Selection:
The selection process will be comprised on the basis of following stages:
- Online Examination (Preliminary and Main)
For more details check the official notification
Online Pre Exam Center:
- Uttar Pradesh : Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Jhansi, Lucknow, Muzaffarnagar, Noida, Varanasi
- Madhya Pradesh : Bhopal, Sagar, Gwalior, Ujjain
- Bihar : Bhagalpur, Darbanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna
- and Other Various Examination Center in Pan India Various State and District For List Must Read the Notification
- Application Start : 01 August 2018
- Registration Last Date : 27 August 2018
- Fee Payment Last Date : 27 August 2018
- Pre Exam Date : 06 October 2018
- Admit Card Available : 24 September 2018
- Mains Exam Date : 04 November 2018
- Admit Card Available : 22 October 2018