Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2018
Indian Coast Guard Ministry of Defence Are Admit Card for the Recruitment Post of Yantrik 01/2019 Batch.Applied Candidate May Download Admit Card From Link Below:
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2018 :- Indian Coast Guard has invite online form for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Online Form 2018, Join Coast Guard Yantrik Online Form, Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2018, Indian Coast Gurad Yantrik Vacancy, Join Indian Coast Guard Yantrik, Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018, Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 01/2019 Batch, Coast Guard Apply Online for Coast Guard 01/2019 Batch. Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Online Form 2018 available from 23.07.2018 to 01.08.2018. More details for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Online Form 2018given below:
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Online Form 2018
Pay and Allowances:
Basic pay 29200/- (Pay Level-5). In addition, you will be paid Yantrik pay @ ` 6200/- plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulations.
Educational Qualifications for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Online Form 2018:
Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate. (5 % relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
Age Limits for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Online Form 2018:
Minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years i.e. born between 01 Feb 1997 to 31 Jan 2001 (both dates inclusive, upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates).
No fee for all Candidates.
The written test will be conducted at following recruitment centres:
- Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face PO, Worli Colony ,Mumbai – 30
- Indian Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex, Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai-13
- Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East), Synthesis Business Park, 6th floor Shrachi Building, New Town Rajarhat, Kolkata, WB -700 161
- Indian Coast Guard Selection Board Noida, A-1, Sector-24, Opposite Adobe Building, Dist Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, UP-201 301
Medical Standards for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Online Form 2018:
- Height: Minimum height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.
- Chest: Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age +10% acceptable.
- Hearing: Normal
- Fitness Level: History of Cardio-vascular disease, surgical deformities like knock knee, flat feet etc. infection of ears, history of fits or psychiatric ailment, varicose vein, under gone corrective surgery for eye sight etc are not eligible.
- Visual Standards: 6/24 without glasses and 6/9 & 6/12 with glasses for Better Eye and Worse Eye respectively.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Online Form 2018 Selection Procedure:
Call up letters cum e-admit card for eligible short listed candidates indicating date, time and place for the recruitment tests, which are scheduled during the month of Oct 2018 would be required to be downloaded from internet site www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The call up letters cum e-admit card will be tentatively uploaded on website by 13 Aug to 22 Aug 2018. No separate call up letters cum e-admit card will be issued. Candidates can be allotted any centre view administrative reasons.
- Short-listing criteria for applications will be based on higher percentage of marks in the diploma. SC and ST candidates will be given due weightage while short listing.
- The qualifying cut off percentage can be increased if more number of applications are received.
- The written test will be objective type. The question paper will contain questions from their respective branch (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication) and will also include some questions of general knowledge, reasoning, aptitude & English.
- Those who qualify written test will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and initial Medical Examination. The testing procedure will take 2-3 days
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) will be conducted for all those who qualify in the written test. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig i.e. Sport Shoe, T Shirt, Trouser, socks etc. Qualifying PFT as per the standards given below is compulsory. (i) 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes. (ii) 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak). (iii) 10 Push ups.
- Candidates those who qualify the Physical Fitness Test will be required to undergo initial recruitment medical examination at the respective recruitment centre.
- Based on the performance in the written examination, candidates will be shortlisted for medical examination in a ratio as may be decided by Coast Guard. Mere declaration of fit in initial medical examination does not indicate selection for the said post. Further, the selected candidates will be subjected for the final medicals examination at INS Chilka.
- The select list will be prepared from the candidates who qualify in all the tests, depending upon the available vacancies. The all India select list of candidates will be displayed in the Indian Coast Guard Website in the month of Jan 2019.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
10 Push up. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body. However, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal areas communities as declared by the Govt. of India. For other candidates, permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand.
- Opening Date for Online Form: 23.07.2018
- Last date of apply online: 01.08.2018 till 05:00 PM
- Admit Card Available: 13 to 22.08.2018
- Exam Date: October 2018
- Selection List Display: January 2019