Indian Navy Logistics Law Cadres July 2018 Course:- Indian Navy Invites online form for unmarried men and women to join Indian navy as short service commission officer in executive branch (logistics & law cadres) and unmarried men as short service commission officer for information technology and permanent commission officers in education branch for course commencing Jul 2018. Candidates may apply online till 20.10.2017. More details given below:
Executive & Officer
- PC (Edn): M.Sc./MA/BE/B.Tech with 60 % marks.in relevant subjects.
- SSC (Logistics): B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT)/ BE/B.Tech/MCA / M.Sc (IT) with 60 % marks. in relevant subjects.
- SSC X (IT): (i) BE/B.Tech (Computer Science / Computer Engg/ IT) (ii) M.Sc (Computer / IT) (iii) B.Sc (IT) (iv) M.Tech (Computer Science) (v) BCA/MCA with 60 % marks.
- SSC (Law): Degree in Law qualifying for enrollment as an Advocate under ‘Advocates Act 1961’ with 55% marks.
(a) Height & weight. Minimum height Male – 157 cm, Female – 152 cm with correlated weight as per age and height. (b) Eye sight. The minimum acceptable vision standards for distant vision is 6/60 in both eyes, correctable with glasses to 6/6 in better eye & 6/12 in worst eye. Should not be color/night blind.
Born between (both dates inclusive)
Education: 02 Jul 1993 – 01 Jul 1997, Logistics: 02 Jul 1993 – 01 Jan 1999, Law: 02 Jul 1991 – 01 Jul 1996, IT: 02 Jul 1993 – 01 Jan 1999.
- Online Application starts on: 30 September 2017
- Last date of apply online: 20 October 2017
How to Apply
- Visit join Indian navy website.
- Create your correct and complete profile.
- Go to current opportunities section.
- Under officer tab, apply for this entry.