ISRO Recruitment 2023 – A notice of ISRO Online Form 2023 is issued by the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) on the official website. Also, you can check the latest Govt Jobs at eJobMitra.
ISRO Online Form 2023 – The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has invited an online application form for the post of Assistant, Unior Personal Assistants, Upper Division Clerks, Stenographers Other Posts. via the official website @isro.gov.in if you are looking for Govt Jobs in India you can read the details below about the ISRO Recruitment 2023. Candidates who are interested in Assistant, Unior Personal Assistants, Upper Division Clerks Other Posts please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get Sarkari Result update at eJobMitra
ISRO Recruitment 2023
|Posts Name||Assistant, Unior Personal Assistants, Upper Division Clerks Other Posts|
|Exam Officials||Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test, Skill Test|
|Pay Scale||As per rules|
|Join Telegram||Free Job Alert|
Important Dates of ISRO Online Form 2023
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 20 December 2022
- Last Date for Online Form –
09 January 202316 January 2023
- Last Date of Payment –
11 January 202318 January 2023
- Exam Date – Update Soon
- Admit Card – Update Soon
Application Fee ISRO Recruitment 2023
Application fees for the post of ISRO Recruitment 2023 are given below.
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs100/-
- SC/ ST /PH – Rs. 00/-
- Women/ Ex-Servicemen candidates – Rs. 00/-
Candidates pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, or E-Challan.
Age Limit 09/01/2023
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 28 Years
Eligibility details of ISRO Post 2023
- Assistant / Upper Division Clerks – Candidates for this position must have a graduation degree with a minimum of 60% marks, or a CGPA of 6.32, and computer proficiency.
- Steno / Junior Personal Assistant – Candidates for this position must have a graduation degree with a minimum of 60% overall or a cumulative grade point average of 6.32 OR a diploma in commercial or secretarial practice with steno or typing, or one year of experience as a steno or typist.
Post details for ISRO Bharti 2023
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Junior Personal Assistants||153|
|Upper Division Clerks||16|
|Assistants (Under Dept. Of Space)||03|
|Junior Personal Assistants||01|
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for ISRO Vacancy 2023
|Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
How to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2023
Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for the ISRO posts:
- Firstly, open ejobmitra.com on your browser.
- Read all details carefully and find the online application link below the post.
- Candidates may fill out the ISRO Online Form 2023 form in part also, & they can log in after successful registration.