JKPSC Recruitment 2018:- Jammu & kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has given a notification for J&K Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination, 2018. Eligible candidates may apply online from 01.06.2018 to 30.06.2018. More details and Free Job Alerts for JKPSC Recruitment 2018 given below:
JKPSC Recruitment 2018 – Combined Competitive Prelims Exam Details:
Name of Service & Total Posts:
- Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service-27 Posts
- J&K Police (G) Service-31 Posts
- J&K Accounts (G) Service-12 Posts
Educational Qualification for JKPSC Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University in India or from a Foreign University.
Age limits (as on 01.01.2018):
Minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years, upper age relaxation given extra as per Govt. rules. Candidate shouldn’t be born before 1 January 1986 and not beyond 1 January 1997.
- General Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- Reserved/PHC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Opening Date of Online Application: 01-06-2018
- Closing Date for Online Application: 30-06-2018
- Date of Preliminary Examination (in two sessions): 02-09-2018
- Date of Main Examination: Feb/ March 2019
Candidates read official notification before apply.