JNU Recruitment 2023 – A notice of JNU Online Form 2023 is issued by Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) on the official website. Also, you can check the latest Govt Jobs at eJobMitra.
JNU Online Form 2023 – The Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has invited an online application form for the post of Non-Teaching ( Deputy Registrar, Assistant, Section Officer & others) Posts. via the official website @jnu.ac.in if you are looking for Govt Jobs in India you can read the details below about JNU Recruitment 2023. Candidates who are interested in JNU Various Posts please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get Sarkari Result update at eJobMitra
JNU Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Non-Teaching Posts|
|Exam Officials||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Mode of Selection||Written Exam, Skill Test (if required for a post), Document Verification|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Pay Scale||As per rules|
|Join Telegram||Free Job Alert|
Important Dates of JNU Online Form 2023
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 18 February 2023
- Last Date for Online Form –
10 March 202317 March 2023
- Last Date of Online Payment –
10 March 202317 March 2023
- Exam Date – Update Soon
- Admit Card – Update Soon
Application Fee Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2023
Application fees for the post of JNU Recruitment 2023 are given below.
- General – Rs.1000/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ Female/ PwD Rs.600/-
Candidates pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, or E-Challan.
- Minimum Age – 18 year
- Maximum Age – 40 year
Read Official Notification for Age Relaxation.
Eligibility details of Jawaharlal Nehru University Online Form 2023
- Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Public Relations Officer:
- Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed.
- Section Officer, Senior Assistant, Assistant, Junior Assistant:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized Institute/ University.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS):
- 10th Pass from a recognized Board of India.
- Private Secretary, Personal Assistant:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/Institute.
Note: for more post-wise eligibility details read the official notification.
Posts details of JNU Bharti 2023
|Name of Posts||Total Posts|
|Non-Teaching Various Posts||388|
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for JNU Vacancy 2023
|Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
How to apply for Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2023
Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for the JNU posts:
- Firstly, open ejobmitra.com on your browser.
- Read all details carefully and find the online application link below the post.
- Candidates may fill out the Jawaharlal Nehru University Online Form 2023 form in part also, & they can log in after successful registration.