KVS Recruitment 2018:- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), New Delhi has invites online application for various posts. Online form available from 21.12.2017 to 11.01.2018. More details available given below:
Posts Name & Total Posts:
1. Deputy Commissioner: 04 Posts
2. Assistant Commissioner: 13 Posts
3. Administrative Officer: 07 Posts
4. Finance Officer: 02 Posts
5. Assistant Engineer: 01 Post
6. Assistant: 27 Posts
7. Hindi Translator: 04 Posts
8. Upper Division Clerk: 146 Posts
9. Stenographer: 38 Posts
10. Lower Division Clerk: 561 Posts
11. Librarian: 214 Posts
Educational Qualifications & Upper Age Limit:
- Deputy Commissioner: Master degree passed with second class, B.Ed. & 5 years of experience. (50 Years)
- Assistant Commissioner: Master degree passed with 45% marks, B.Ed. & 3 years of experience. (50 Years)
- Administrative Officer: Any graduate degree with 3 years’ experience. (45 Years)
- Finance Officer: B.Com passed with 50 % marks, 4 years’ experience or M.Com. Passed with 50% marks, 3 years’ experience or CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance)/PGDM. (35 Years)
- Assistant Engineer: Grauduate degree in Electrical Engineering with 2 years’ experience or 3 years diploma Electrical Engineering with 3 years’ experience. (35 Years)
- Assistant: Graduate degree with 3 years’ experience. (35 Years)
- Hindi Translator: Master degree in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level. (28 Years)
- UDC: Graduate with 3 years’ experience. (30 Years)
- Stenographer: 12th passed with steno knowledge. (27 Years)
- LDC: 12th passed with typing knowledge (English 35 wpm or Hindi 30 wpm). (27 Years)
- Librarian: Bachelor degree in Library Science or Graduate with one year Diploma in Librarian Science. (35 Years)
Age will be counted on 31.01.2018 & upper age relaxation available as per Govt. rules.
For Deputy Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, Administrative Officer: Rs. 1200/- for each post.
For others: Rs. 750/- for each post.
No fee for ST/SC/PH/Ex Candidates.
- Opening date of Online Form: 21 December 2017
- Last date of apply online/Deposit Fee Online: 11 January 2018
- Exam Date: Notify later