With a lack of opportunities and huge competition among Indian students, an MBBS degree is quite a hard field to pursue. Around 16 lacs students enroll themselves for the degree but very few get through. Now, what should the remaining students do? We present MBBS in the Philippines.
MBBS withinside the Philippines is pursued as an excellent option for both professional and private a way of life. With a literacy rate of 96.3 % and English is identified as one of the professional languages of the Philippines. The continuous development of over 37 medical faculties withinside the Philippines makes MBBS colleges in the Philippines for Indian students a perfect fit.
MD or Doctor of Medicine is equal to MBBS in the Indian System of Education. The course pattern is BS + MD. The first 16 months are centered on BS, accompanied by medical science and medical education for the rest of the curriculum. The Philippines MBBS Universities provide MD courses withinside the Philippines at a cheap price range beginning from about Rs. 2.5 LPA to Rs. 6 LPA. It gives the correct blend of theoretical and practical knowledge which empowers the aspirants to become successful practitioners.
These are the varieties and qualities which The Philippines provide to its students. Around 60k students are studying MBBS in the country out of which 3000 + are Indian students, which shows The Philippines is considered one of the best options to pursue MBBS for Indian students.
Now as I have introduced you to the product let’s see the details of it, following is the fee structure of MBBS in the Philippines.
MBBS Fee Structure in the Philippines
The Philippines may be counted as one of the affordable locations to pursue high-end courses like MBBS. It not only gives excellent training withinside the field but is also a pocket-friendly choice in terms of higher studies. Be it MBBS or some other route in the Philippines you could effortlessly pursue your dream education without stressing your pocket match. The charges of MBBS in the Philippines are split into parts, one separate section for the BS route and another for MD. Thus, Indian college students will need to put up their fees in parts. Philippines medical university fees can go around INR 11- 22 Lakh and the identical BS route is INR 3.5- 7 Lakh.
Also, the minimum Philippines MBBS charges are 2.5 Lakhs and might move up to 6 Lakhs INR per year. Also, you need to remember, The charge stated above is general. It can vary depending on the conversion rates. To recognize the most recent fees, you need to contact the university or college directly.
In order to pursue your medical dream, you need to satisfy some of the criteria stated by the government of the country. Only after satisfying the needs, the student would be able to acquire their seat in the desired college,
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in the Philippines
- The college students need to clear the 10+2 examination with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects.
- For reserved class college students, the mark criterion of 10+2 is 40%.
- The college students need to have scored the qualifying marks in the NEET examination.
- The qualifying marks are noted through the NTA in the cut-off list every year.
- The age of the student needs to be between 17 to 25 at the time of admission.
Made up your mind to fly to The Philippines? But wait! let’s understand the most essential step for your ticket to pursue MBBS in Philippines.
How to Apply for MBBS in the Philippines?
- First, fill in the application form.
- Next, submit the soft copies of your passport and different essential documents.
- Thirdly, gather the admission letter from the university.
- After the confirmation of admission, the immigration manner shall start.
- Visit the Philippines Embassy in Delhi soon after receiving the invitation letter.
- Finally, check, examine and confirm each and every report before applying for a visa
As mentioned about the important documents in the above points here is the total list of documents you will be required for your admission:
- 10th standard mark sheet
- 12th standard mark sheet
- Passport size photos
- Invitation letter granted by University
- Passport of the students
- Student Visa of the individual
- Covid-19 test report of the individual
- HIV test report of the individual
- Medical insurance of the individual
- Birth certificate of the individual
- Identity proof (Aadhar card, Pan card)
Putting everything together The Philippines emerged to be an excellent option for Indian students. Also adding a feather to their cap Universities are recognized by some big associations like,
Considering as an Indian student if you’re getting the most delicious biryani at a cheap price no one would say no, same is the case here the Philippines offers you the best education at a very cheap price with the same education as India still why are you thinking?
Apart from education, the Philippines is also recognized for having an abundance of beautiful seashores and delicious fruit. The collection of islands is placed in Southeast Asia and was named after King Philip II of Spain. These all things are waiting for you but what are you waiting for?