MP High Court Law Clerk, Stenographer & Translator Online Form 2018:- MP High Court has invites online application form for the recruitment of High Court of Madhya Pradesh Stenographer, Law Clerk & Translator Online form 2018. Interested candidates may apply online from 10.05.2018 to 12.06.2018. More details of MP High Court Stenographer, Law Clerk & Translator Online form 2018 given below:
MP High Court Stenographer, Law Clerk & Translator Online form 2018
Posts Name & Total Posts:
- Stenographer (English)-27 Posts
- Law Clerk-15 Posts
- Translator-05 Posts
Educational Qualification & Age Limits:
- For Stenographer (18-35 on 01.01.2019)-Bachelor Degree In any stream and Shorthand, Typing knowledge (80 WPM).
- For Law Clerk (18-30 on 13.06.2018)-Bachelor degree in any Law (LLB).
- Translator (18-35 on 01.01.2019)- Bachelor degree in any Law (LLB) and knowledge of Hindi & English.
Fee (Online Mode):
- General / Other State : 300/-
- Reserve Category : 100/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at MPOnlineKiosk or Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode Only
- Application Begin : 10/05/2018
- Last Date Stenographer : 11/06/2018
- Last Date Translator : 12/06/2018
- Last Date Law Clerk : 13/06/2018
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Apply Online
- Download Detailed Official Notification (Stenographer)
- Download Detailed Official Notification (Law Clerk)
- Download Detailed Official Notification (Translator)
- Official Website