MP High Court Recruitment 2018 – Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) has published recruitment advertisement of Civil Judge Grade II Recruitment 2018 for filling up total 140 Vacancies. Eligible candidates for MP High Court Civil Judge Grade II Recruitment Online Form 2018 may apply online from 05.08.2018 to 04.09.2018. More details and Free Job Alerts given below:
MP High Court Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Civil Judge Grade II Recruitment 2018
Total Posts: 140
Category wise Vacancy-
- General-70 posts
- OBC-20 posts
- SC-22 posts
- ST-28 posts
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in Law From any Recognized University in India.
- Min. Age : 21 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 35 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Pay Scale – Rs.27700-Rs.44770/- per month
Fee (Online): Free
- General & Other State : Rs. 1000/-
- OBC Candidates : Rs. 600/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 600/-
Pay the Exam Fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ MP Online KIOSK Fee Mode.
How to Apply for MP High Court Recruitment 2018:
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application through the direct “Apply Online” link given below or they can also apply from the official website of MP Online.
Mode of Selection:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
For more details check the official notification
- Apply Online Start : 05 August 2018
- Registration Last Date : 04 September 2018
- Fee Payment Last Date : 04 September 2018
- Online Correction : 20 October to 04 September 2018
- Pre Exam Date : 29 September 2018
- Admit Card Available : September 2018