NIRDPR Recruitment 2023 – A notice of NIRDPR Online Form 2023 is issued by the National Institute of Rural Development & Panchyat Raj on the official website. Also, you can check the latest Govt Jobs at eJobMitra.
NIRDPR Online Form 2023 – The National Institute of Rural Development & Panchyat Raj has invited an online application form for the post of Senior Programme Management Consultant, Project Training Manager, Project Associate, Multi-Task Support Assistant, State Programme Coordinator, and Young Fellows. via the official website @nirdpr.org.in if you are looking for Govt Jobs in India you can read the details below about NIRDPR Recruitment 2023. Candidates who are interested in NIRDPR Various Posts please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get Sarkari Result update at eJobMitra
NIRDPR Recruitment 2023
|Posts Name||Project Training Manager, Project Associate & Other Posts|
|Exam Officials||National Institute of Rural Development & Panchyat Raj|
|Mode of Selection||Written Exam, Interviews, Document Verification|
|Pay Scale||As per rules|
|Join Telegram||Free Job Alert|
Important Dates of NIRDPR Online Form 2023
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 19 January 2023
- Last Date for Online Form – 09 February 2023
- Last Date of Online Payment – 09 February 2023
- Exam Date – Update Soon
- Admit Card – Update Soon
Application Fee NIRDPR Recruitment 2023
Application fees for the post of NIRDPR Recruitment 2023 are given below.
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST/ PWBD – Rs.00/-
Candidates pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, or E-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- Maximum age 50 years (for Senior Programme Management Consultants)
- Maximum age 40 years (for Project Training Managers)
- Maximum age 35 years (for Project Associate)
- Maximum age 35 years (for Multi-Task Support Manage)
- Maximum age 50 years (for State Programme Coordinator)
- Maximum age 35 years (for Young Fellow)
Eligibility details of NIRDPR Recruitment 2023
- Senior Programme Management Consultant – Master’s Degree in any stream of Social Science from any recognized university.
- Project Training Manager – Master’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Project Associate – Master’s Degree in any stream of Social Science from any recognized university.
- Multi-Task Support Manager – Graduation from any recognized university.
- State Programme Coordinator – Master’s Degree in any stream of social science from any recognized university.
- Young Fellows – Master’s Degree/2-Year PG Diploma in any stream of social science from any recognized university /institution.
Post details for NIRDPR Bharti 2023
|Name of Post||Total|
|Senior Programme Management Consultants||01|
|Project Training Manager||01|
|Project Associate (Research & Documentation)||01|
|Multi-Task Support Assistant||01|
|State Programme Coordinator||06|
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for NIRDPR Vacancy 2023
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
How to apply for NIRDPR Recruitment 2023
Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for the NIRDPR posts:
- Firstly, open ejobmitra.com on your browser.
- Read all details carefully and find the online application link below the post.
- Candidates may fill out the NIRDPR Online Form 2023 form in part also, & they can log in after successful registration.