North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 1164 Apprentice Posts: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) – North Western Railway has published a notification for the recruitment of 1164 Apprentice vacancies in various trades like fitter, electrician, S & T etc. Eligible candidates may apply online from 30-10-2017 to 29-11-2017 at 17:00 hrs. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, fee & how to apply are given below…
North Western Railway Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1164
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Name of the Unit:
- Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, Ajmer: 153 Posts
- Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, Bikaner: 168 Posts
- Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, Jaipur: 84 Posts
- Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, Jodhpur: 39 Posts
- B.T.C Carraige, Ajmer: 210 Posts
- B.T.C. LOCO, Ajmer: 126 Posts
- Carriage Works Shop, Bikaner: 90 Posts
- Carriage Works Shop, Jodhpur: 294 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 15-24 years as on 30-10-2017. Candidates should be born between 30-11-1993 to 30-10-2002 for UR, 30-11-1988 to 30-10-2002 for SC/ ST, 30-11-1990 to 30-10-2002 for OBC. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/ SCVT.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on merit.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through SBI Payment gateway by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “www.rrcjaipur.in” from 30-10-2017 to 29-11-2017 at 17:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the website www.rrcjaipur.in
- Select the desired post.
- Read the Instructions carefully.
- Complete the registration if he/ she would be new user.
- Complete the login details if already registered candidates.
- Fill all the details & submit the form.
- Take a print out of online application form for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 30-10-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29-11-2017 at 17:00 hrs.
For more details like name of the trade,vacancy details, reservation & other information click on the link given below…
- Click here for Recruitment Advt
- Click here to Apply Online