Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021 – A notice of Odisha High Court ASO Online Form 2021 is issued by the Odisha High Court via the official website. Also, you can check the latest Govt Jobs at eJobMitra.
Odisha High Court ASO Online Form 2021 – The Odisha High Court has invited an online application form for the post of Assistant Section Officer via the official website @orissahighcourt.nic.in. if you are looking for Govt Jobs in Odisha you can read the details below about the Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021. Those candidates who are interested in Assistant Section Officer please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get Sarkari Result update at eJobMitra.
OPSC Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021
|Assistant Section Officer
|Odisha High Court
|Mode of Selection
|Preliminary Examination, Written Examination, Computer Application Test or Viva-voce Test
|As Per Rules
|Free Job Alert
- Starting Date of Online Application – 18 February 2021
- Complete Form Last Date – 20 March 2021
- Exam Date – Update Soon
- Admit Card – Update Soon
Application Fee for Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment
Application fees for the post of Odisha High Court Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2021 are given below.
- Gen. / OBC / EWS – Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST of Odisha, PwD – Rs.0/-
Candidates pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, E-Challan.
Age Limit on 01-08-2021
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 32 Years
Applicant, please read the official notification for age relaxation.
Eligibility details of Odisha High Court ASO Post
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or such other qualification equivalent thereto. He/ she must have adequate knowledge of Computer Applications.
Post details for Odisha High Court ASO Vacancy
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for Odisha High Court ASO Job 2021
|Official Notification & Syllabus
How to apply for Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021
Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for the Assistant Section Officer posts:
- Firstly, open ejobmitra.com on your browser.
- Read all details carefully and find the online application link below the post.
- Candidates may fill the Odisha High Court ASO Online Form 2021 form in part also, & they can log in after successful registration.