OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2021 – The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has recently released the Admit Card for the Post of Medical Officer (Asst. Surgeon) Posts. Those candidates who have participated in the following exam can check the Admit Cards from the official website or the link is given below. Get Free Job Alert direct to your email for free. You are read this Result notification at best Latest govt jobs update website eJobMitra.
OPSC Medical Officer Online Form 2021 – The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited an online application form for the post of Medical Officer (Asst. Surgeon) Posts via the official website @opsc.gov.in. if you are looking for Govt Jobs in Odisha you can read the details below about the OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021. Those candidates who are interested in OPSC Medical Officer please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get Sarkari Result update at eJobMitra.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Medical Officer (Asst. Surgeon)|
|Total Posts||2452 Posts|
|Exam Officials||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test, Career Marking|
|Pay Scale||As Per Rules|
|Email Notification||Free Job Alert|
- Starting Date of Online Application – 26 February 2021
- Last date of Application – 25 March 2021
- Last Date for Payment – 25 March 2021
- Exam Dates – Update Soon
- Admit Card Available – Update Soon
Application Fee OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment
Application fees for the post of OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 are given below.
- General / OBC / EWS – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST Candidates of Odisha – Rs.0/-
Candidates pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, E-Challan.
Age Limit As On 01-01-2021
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 32 years
Applicant, please read the official notification for age relaxation.
Eligibility details of Odisha Medical Officer Post
- Candidates have possessed an M.B.B.S or equivalent Degree from a medical college or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council Of India.
- Have possessed a valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration Act, 1961[O.A. 18 of 1961].
Post details for OPSC Medical Officer Vacancy
|Medical Officer (Asst. Surgeon)|
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for OPSC Medical Officer Job 2021
|Download Admit Card|
How to apply for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for the OPSC Medical Officer posts:
- Firstly, open ejobmitra.com on your browser.
- Read all details carefully and find the online application link below the post.
- Candidates may fill the OPSC Medical Officer Online Form 2021 form in part also, & they can log in after successful registration.