Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Mains Exam Result, Marks 2018:- Parliament Of India (Lok Sabha Sachivalaya) Are Recently Uploaded Mains Exam Result for The Post of Junior Clerk Recruitment Examination 2017. Those Candidates Who have Qualified Prelim Exam Can Download Mains Exam Result.
- Download Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Mains Exam Result 2018
- Download Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Mains Exam Marks 2018
Parliament of India Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 31 Junior Clerk Posts: Parliament of India has published a notification for the recruitment of 31 Junior Clerk vacancies on direct recruitment basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 10-07-2017 to 09-08-2017 till 05:00 PM. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Parliament of India Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 31
Name of the Post: Junior Clerk
Name of the Streams:
1. English: 26 Posts
2. Hindi/ Bilingual: 05 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be 27 years as on 09-08-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised university and a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute in English/ Hindi stream [Preference will be given to persons having typing speed of 40 words per minute both in English and Hindi].
Selection Process: Selection will be based on examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.loksabha.nic.in from 10-07-2017 to 09-08-2017 till 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & mobile number.
2. Log on to the website www.loksabha.nic.in.
3. Click on Recruitment–> Apply online for the post of Junior Clerk in Lok Sabha Secretariat (Advt. No.7/2017).
4. Click on “Register”.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Take a print out of online application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 10-07-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 09-08-2017 till 05:00 PM.
For more details like pay band & other information click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here to Apply Online