Rajasthan BSTC 2023 Application form – A notice of Rajasthan BSTC 2023 has been issued by the Registrar, Education Departmental Examinations, Rajasthan on the official website. Also, you can check the latest Govt Jobs at eJobMitra.
Rajasthan BSTC 2023 – The Registrar, Education Departmental Examinations, Rajasthan has invited an online application form for The Course of Basic School Teaching Certificate Application Form 2023. Those Students who are interested in following the admission please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get the latest Govt Jobs and Free Job Alert 2023 Fast at eJobMitra.
Rajasthan BSTC 2023 Application form
|Course Name||Basic School Teaching Certificate (BSTC)|
|Exam Officials||Registrar, Education Departmental Examinations, Rajasthan|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
|Join Telegram||Free Job Alert|
Important Dates of Rajasthan BSTC 2023
- Starting date of form – 10 July 2023
- Last date for Application form – 30 July 2023
- Last date of Payment – 30 July 2023
- Exam Date – August 2023
- Admit Card – Update Soon
Application Fee Rajasthan BSTC 2023 Application form
Application fees for the post of Rajasthan BSTC 2023 Application form are given below.
- D.El.Ed (General & Sanskrit – Both) – Rs.500/-
- D.El.Ed (General & Sanskrit – Any One) – Rs.450/-
Age Limit as on 01/07/2023
- Maximum Age – 28 Years
Eligibility details of Rajasthan BSTC 2023 Application form
- Candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board in India. Apart from this, the students whose 12th class result has not come can also apply. But by the time of BSTC Counselling, the candidate must have acquired the eligibility.
- The minimum percentage of marks in class 12th or equivalent examination for different categories will be as follows. If even one mark is less then the candidate cannot apply.
|OBC (Most Backward Class, MBC, EWS)||45%|
|Divyang (40% or more disability)||45%|
|General Category Widow, Abandoned, Divorced Women||45%|
Documents for Rajasthan BSTC 2023 Application form
- Passport-size photograph and signature on plain paper.
- 10th class certificate
- 10th class certificate
- Aadhar card or domicile certificate
- Caste Certificate or EWS Certificate
- PWD certificate for PWD relaxation
Exam Pattern for Rajasthan BSTC 2023
- Total Duration: 3 hours
- Mode of Exam – Offline
- Total Marks – 600
- Total number of Questions – 200
- Negative Marking – No Negative
- Type of questions – MCQ Type
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|General information on Rajasthan||50||150|
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for Rajasthan BSTC 2023 Application Form
|Apply Online for Correction||Click Here|
|Check Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
How to apply for the Rajasthan BSTC 2023 Application Form
Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply for the Rajasthan BSTC 2023 Application Form:
- Firstly, open ejobmitra.com on your browser.
- Read all details carefully and find the application link below the post.
- Candidates may fill out the Rajasthan BSTC 2023 form in part also, & they can log in after successful registration.