Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2022 – A notice of Rajasthan CHO Online Form 2022 is issued by the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) on the official website. Also, you can check the latest Govt Jobs at eJobMitra.
Rajasthan CHO Online Form 2022 – The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) has invited an online application form for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO). via the official website @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in if you are looking for Govt Jobs in Rajasthan you can read the details below about the Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2022. Candidates who are interested in Rajasthan Community Health Officer Post please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get Sarkari Result update at eJobMitra.
Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Exam Officials||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board|
|Mode of Selection||Written Exam, Interview & Document Verification.|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Email Notification||Free Job Alert|
Important Dates of Rajasthan CHO Online Form 2022
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 08 November 2022
- Last Date for Online Form – 07 December 2022
- Last Date of Payment – 07 December 2022
- Exam Dates – Update Soon
- Admit Card – Update Soon
Application Fee Rajasthan CHO Recruitment
Application fees for the post of Rajasthan Community Health Officer Recruitment 2022 are given below.
- General / OBC / EWS – Rs. 450/-
- OBC (NCL) / MBC – Rs. 350/-
- SC / ST / BPL – Rs. 250/-
Candidates pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, or E-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01-01-2023
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 40 Years
Applicant, please read the official notification for age relaxation.
Eligibility & PostDetails of Rajasthan CHO Post
|Name of Post||Posts||Eligibility|
|Community Health Officer (CHO)||3531||
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for Rajasthan CHO Job 2022
How to apply for Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2022
Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for the Rajasthan CHO posts:
- Firstly, open ejobmitra.com on your browser.
- Read all details carefully and find the online application link below the post.
- Candidates may fill out the Rajasthan Community Health Officer Online Form 2022 form in part also, & they can log in after successful registration.