Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 – The Rajasthan High Court has invited online application form for the post of Chauffeur, Driver via official website @hcraj.nic.in If you are looking for Govt Jobs in Rajasthan you can read details below about the Rajasthan High Court Chauffeur, Driver Online Form 2020. Those candidates who are interested in Rajasthan High Court Vacancy please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get Sarkari Result update at eJobMitra.
Rajasthan High Court Chauffeur, Driver Online Form 2020 – A notice of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 2020 is issued by the Rajasthan High Court (RHC) via the official website. Also, you can check the latest Govt Jobs at eJobMitra.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||Chauffeur, Driver|
|Total Posts||72 Posts|
|Exam Officials||Rajasthan High Court|
|Mode of Selection||Written Exam, Driving Test|
|Email Notification||Free Job Alert|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 20,800-65,900|
- Starting Date of Online Application – 31 July 2020
- Last Date of Registration – 31 August 2020
- Last Date of Fee Payment – 31 August 2020
- Exam Dates – Update Soon
- Admit Card Available – Update Soon
Application Fee for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
Application fees for the post of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 are given below.
- Genera / OBC/ EWS / MOBC – Rs.400/-
- SC / ST / PH – Rs.250/-
Candidates pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, E-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01-01-2021
- Minimum – 18 Year
- Maximum – 40 Years
Applicant, please read the official notification for age relaxation.
Post Details of Rajasthan High Court Vacancy
|Department Name||Total Posts|
|Rajasthan High Court||35|
|Rajasthan State Law Academy, Jodhpur||03|
|Rajasthan State Legal Service Authority, Jaipur||03|
|Rajasthan District Court||31|
- Candidates must be passed 10+2 (12th Class) from any recognized Board.
- Must be having LMV or Transport Vehicle Driving License with 3 years experience.
Written Exam Pattern of Rajasthan High Court
exam pattern –
- Question Type – OMR Based(objective Type)
- Total Question – 100
- Total Marks – 100
- Time Duration – 02 Hours
- Each Question will be 1 Marks
- Negative Marking – No
Rajasthan High Court Driver Vacancy Syllabus
TOTAL MARK: 100
- Written Exam: 30 Marks – Knowledge Related to Traffic Rules
- Written Exam: 30 Marks – Knowledge Related to Traffic Signs
- Written Exam: 20 Marks – Technical Knowledge of vehicle and Road Side Repair
- Written Exam: 20 Marks – Ability to read and understand traffic Instructions in Hindi and English language, related to knowledge of reading and understanding signboards and traffic rules and road directions
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for Rajasthan High Court Job 2020
|Download Mobile App|
FAQ for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020
Q: What is the full form of RHC?
A: RHC full form is the Rajasthan High Court.
Q: When was started the Rajasthan High Court online form?
A: The Rajasthan High Court online form starting from 31st July 2020.
Q: What is the last date to apply for the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment?
A: The last date of applying for the Rajasthan High Court online form is 31 August 2020.
Q: What is the total post of the Rajasthan High Court Vacancy?
A: A total of 72 posts are released for the Rajasthan High Court vacancy.
Q: Which state can apply For Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020?
A: all-state include Rajasthan candidates who can apply for this recruitment.
Q: How to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020?
A: Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for the Rajasthan High Court posts:
- Firstly, open ejobmitra.com on your browser.
- Read all details carefully and find the online application link below the post.
- Candidates may fill the Rajasthan High Court Online Form 2020 form in part also, & they can log in after successful registration.