Rajasthan Ophthalmic Assistant Recruitment 2023 – A notice of Rajasthan Ophthalmic Assistant Online Form 2023 is issued by the State Institute of Health and Family Welfare (SIHFW), Rajasthan on the official website. Also, you can check the latest Govt Jobs at eJobMitra.
Rajasthan Ophthalmic Assistant Online Form 2023 – The State Institute of Health and Family Welfare (SIHFW), Rajasthan has invited an online application form for the post of Ophthalmic Assistant. via the official website @sihfwrajasthan.com if you are looking for Govt Jobs in Rajasthan you can read the details below about Rajasthan Ophthalmic Assistant Recruitment 2023. Candidates who are interested in Rajasthan Ophthalmic Assistant Posts please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get Sarkari Result update at eJobMitra
Rajasthan Ophthalmic Assistant Recruitment 2023
|State Institute of Health and Family Welfare (SIHFW), Rajasthan
|Mode of Selection
|As per rules
|As per rules
|Free Job Alert
Important Dates of Rajasthan Ophthalmic Assistant Online Form 2023
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 13 June 2023
- Last Date for Online Form – 12 July 2023
- Last Date for Online Payments – 12 July 2023
- Exam Date – Update Soon
- Admit Card – Update Soon
Application Fee Rajasthan Ophthalmic Assistant Recruitment 2023
Application fees for the post of Rajasthan Ophthalmic Assistant Recruitment 2023 are given below.
- General/ OBC (Creamy Layer)/ EWS – Rs.500/-
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – Rs.350/-
- SC/ ST / Whose family income is less than 2.50 lakh – Rs. 250/-
Candidates pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, or E-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01-01-2024
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
Read Official Notification for Age Relaxation.
Eligibility details of Rajasthan Ophthalmic Assistant Job 2023
- Senior Secondary (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics and Two years diplomas in Ophthalmic Technology from Institute recognized by the state Government. OR
- Registered in Rajasthan Para Medical Council.
- Preferable Qualification: Should have knowledge of the Hindi language in Devanagari script and knowledge of the culture of Rajasthan.
Posts details of Rajasthan Ophthalmic Assistant Bharti 2023
|Rajasthan Ophthalmic Assistant
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for Rajasthan Ophthalmic Assistant Vacancy 2023
|Download Short Notification
How to apply for Rajasthan Ophthalmic Assistant Recruitment 2023
Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for the Rajasthan Ophthalmic Assistant posts:
- Firstly, open ejobmitra.com on your browser.
- Read all details carefully and find the online application link below the post.
- Candidates may fill out the Rajasthan Ophthalmic Assistant Online Form 2023 form in part also, & they can log in after successful registration.