Rajasthan University UG Admission for Session 2020-21 – The University of Rajasthan has invited online application form for the course of B.A, B.com, B.Sc, Pass/Hons, BPA, BCA, BCA, BVA and Certificate course/Diploma via official website @uniraj.ac.in. Those candidates who are interested in Rajasthan University UG Admission please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get Sarkari Result update at eJobMitra.
University of Rajasthan UG Online Form 2020 – A notice of Rajasthan University UG Admission for Session 2020-21 is issued by the University of Rajasthan via the official website. Also, you can check the latest Govt Jobs at eJobMitra.
Rajasthan University UG Admission for Session 2020-21
|Course Name||B.A, B.com, B.Sc, Pass/Hons, BPA, BCA, BCA, BVA, and Certificate Course/Diploma|
|Exam Officials||University of Rajsthan|
|Mode of Selection||Based on 12th Marks|
|Email Notification||Free Job Alert|
- Starting Date of Online Application – 29 July 2020
- Last Date of Registration – 14 August 2020
- Last Date of Fee Payment – 14 August 2020
Application Fee for Rajasthan University UG Admission
Application fees for the post of Rajasthan University UG Admission 2020 are given below.
- Genera / OBC/ EWS – Update Soon
- SC / ST / – Update Soon
Candidates pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, E-Challan.
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam n Any Recognized Board in India.
- Stenographer : 80 WPM in Hindi.
- Computer Typing: 4000 Key Per Hour in Hindi
Documents For Apply
- Mark sheet of class 10
- Mark sheet of class 12
- Address proof
- Date of birth certificate
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for Rajasthan University UG Admission 2020
|Download Mobile App|
How to apply for Rajasthan University UG Admission 2020
- Start the filling of the Online Application form by clicking on the Register link. Important Note: A candidate has to fill a separate admission form for each course. He/She has to register afresh for each course.
- Important Note: After Successful registration, the candidate will receive a NetID and Password on his/her registered Email ID. If you do not get your NetID and Password in your Inbox. Please check the Spam/Junk folder of your E-Mail Account.
- In the login, the window enters your needs and password.
Important Note: You can not change these entries at any stage
- After Login Using your netId and password from the login Panel Select your Category (Certificate, Diploma, Post Diploma, P.G. Diploma, Undergraduate), College Name, and Course Name.
- Weightage Certificate, issued in the last 2 years, will be valid for admission purposes.
- The validity of the OBC Certificate should be as per government norms.
- Important Note: I undertake to submit a hard copy of the application for Weightage Category to the concerned colleges within 3 days.
- Online Application Form has Following stages –
- Step1 – Upload your Photograph
Important Note: Scan your PP size photograph in JPG/JPEG format and make sure that the size of the image file should not be greater than 200 KB.(the original file must be in .jpeg extension only, renaming file extension as jpeg will not work
- Step2 – Enter Your Personal Information
- Step3 – Enter Your Contact Detail
- Step4 – Enter Your Educational Qualification
- Step5 – Check Your declaration Details
- Step6 – Select Your Subject Combination Preferences
- Step7 – Upload your Documents and Submit(Please upload JPG file format only. File size must be less than 200kb.)
- Step1 – Upload your Photograph
- Print Application Form by Clicking (Click Here) link available in Dashboard. (Note: Printing of Application Form requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Important Note :
- The applicant is advised to keep one print/hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- Only those candidates who are claiming weightage of extracurricular activities viz., Sports/NCC/NSS, etc., must submit the hard copy of admission form along with the self-attested photocopies of supporting document to the respective colleges/centers within 3 days.