RCFL Recruitment 2023 – A notice of RCFL Online Form 2023 is issued by Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) on the official website. Also, you can check the latest Govt Jobs at eJobMitra.
RCFL Online Form 2023 – The Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) has invited an online application form for the post of Various Posts in Operator (Chemical) Trainee, Technician (Trainee), and X-Ray Technician. via the official website @rcfltd.com if you are looking for Govt Jobs in India you can read the details below about RCFL Recruitment 2023. Candidates who are interested in RCFL Various Posts please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get Sarkari Result update at eJobMitra
RCFL Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Exam Officials||Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL)|
|Mode of Selection||Online Test and Trade Test|
|Join Telegram||Free Job Alert|
Important Dates of RCFL Online Form 2023
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 30 December 2022
- Last Date for Online Form – 16 January 2023
- Last Date of Payment – 16 January 2023
- Exam Date – Update Soon
- Admit Card – Update Soon
Application Fee Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd Recruitment 2023
Application fees for the post of RCFL Recruitment 2023 are given below.
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs.700/-
- SC/ ST/ ExSM/ PwBD/ Female – Rs.00/-
Candidates pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, or E-Challan.
Age Limit 01/12/2022
- Minimum Age – Na
- Maximum Age – 29 Years (Post Wise)
Eligibility details of Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd Various Post 2023
Operator (Chemical) Trainee:
- Full-time & regular B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree from UGC / AICTE recognized University / Institution with Physics as one of the subjects during any of the 3 years course of B.Sc. Degree and passing of The National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) examination in the Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) i.e. AO(CP) Trade. The NCVT in AO(CP) Trade is necessary to be completed after passing of B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree.
- Full-time & Regular Three Years Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology from UGC / AICTE recognized University / Institution and successful completion of one-year training (BOAT) under the Apprentices Act-1961 (Amendment 1973).
- Full-time & Regular Three Years Diploma in (Mechanical/Allied branches of Mechanical) Engineering/Technology and successful completion of one-year training (BOAT) under the Apprentices Act-1961 (Amendment 1973).
- The Candidates with HSC (Science) and direct admission to the second year/ 3rd Semester of Three Years Diploma in (Mechanical/Allied branches of Mechanical) Engineering/Technology and successful
completion of one-year training (BOAT) under the Apprentices Act-1961 (Amendment 1973).
- Regular and Full-time HSC (10+2) and Two-Years Diploma in X-Ray/ Radiography (Medical) from UGC/AICTE-recognized University / Institution.
- Regular and full-time 3 years B.Sc. degree in Radiography/ X-Ray Technology from a UGC/ AICTE recognized University / Institution.
Post details for Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd Bharti 2023
|Name of Posts||Total Posts|
|Operator (Chemical) Trainee||181|
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for RCFL Vacancy 2023
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Operator (Chemical)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
How to apply for RFCL Recruitment 2023
Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for the RCFL posts:
- Firstly, open ejobmitra.com on your browser.
- Read all details carefully and find the online application link below the post.
- Candidates may fill out the RCFL Online Form 2023 form in part also, & they can log in after successful registration.