RPSC – Rajasthan Primary and Upper Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018 (Level-I):- Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has invites online application form for the post of Rajasthan Primary and Upper Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018. Eligible candidates may apply online from 14.04.2018 to 30.04.2018. More details given below:
Name of Post & Total Posts:
- Rajasthan Primary and Upper Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018 (Level-I) 26000 Posts
- Non TSP: Third Grade Teacher Level-I: General Education-19819 Posts, Special Education-678
- TSP: Third Grade Teacher Level-I: General Education-5431 Posts, Special Education-72
- Rajasthan TET / REET Exam Qualified with
- 10+2 Intermediate with 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 2 Year Diploma in ElementaryEducation
- RTET / REET is Must for All Applicant
- More Details Read Notification
Age limits (as on 01.01.2019):
Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years, upper age relaxation given extra as per Govt. rules.
- General / OBC / Other State : 350/-
- Reserve Category : 70/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Cash at Authorised Emitra Center in Rajasthan Govt or Pay Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
- Opening date of Online Form/Deposit fee: 14 April 2018
- Last date of apply online/Deposit Fee Online: 30 April 2018
- Candidates read official notification before apply.
Download District Wise Details