RPSC Recruitment 2018:- Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has invites online application form for the post of Assistant Engineer (AEN) Competition Exam 2018. Eligible candidates may apply online from 30.04.2018 to 29.05.2018. More details given below:
Department wise posts:
PHED: AEN Civil-225 Posts, AEN Mechanical/Electircal-75 Posts
Panchayati Raj Deptt.: AEN-4 Posts,
PWD: AEN Civil-307 Posts
Water Resources Deptt.: AEN Civil-302 Posts, AEN Mechanical-03 Posts
Must hold a BE (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) Degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
For Panchayti Raj Deptt.: Degree in Civil/Agriculture Engineering from a University established by law in India or qualifications declared equivalent thereto by the State Government.
Age limits (as on 01.01.2019):
Minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years, upper age relaxation given extra as per Govt. rules.
- General Candidates: Rs. 450/-
- OBC/SBC Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Opening date of Online Form/Deposit fee: 30 April 2018
- Last date of apply online/Deposit Fee Online: 29 May 2018
- Correction Date: 30 May 2018 to 05 June 2018
- Exam Date: Notify Later
- Candidates read official notification before apply.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- Go to “Application Form” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Complete the Application Form & Click on “Submit”.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.