RPSC- School Lecturer (Sanskrit Education Department) Exam 2018:- Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has invites online application form for the post of School Lecturer 2018 (Sanskrit Education Department). Eligible candidates may apply online from 20.04.2018 to 09.05.2018. More details given below:
School Lecturer 2018 (Sanskrit Education Department)
137 (History-04, Hindi-35, English-35, Grammar-20, General Grammar-20, Literature -20) Posts
Educational Qualification (as on 09.05.2018):
For Grammar, General Grammar & Literature:
Shastri or equivalent traditional Sanskrit examination with Sanskrit medium and Second Class Acharya degree or equivalent Sanskrit medium examination in the concerned subject having minimum 48% marks with Shiksha Shastri degree or equivalent.
For Hindi, English & History:
Second Class Post graduate degree in the concerned subject having minimum 48% marks with Shiksha Shastri/B.Ed. degree.
Age limits (as on 01.07.2018):
Minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years, upper age relaxation extra as per Govt. rules.
- General Candidates: Rs. 450/-
- OBC/SBC Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Opening date of Online Form/Deposit fee: 20 April 2018
- Last date of apply online/Deposit Fee Online: 09 May 2018
- Correction Date: 10 May 2018 to 16 May 2018
- Exam Date: Notify Later
- Candidates read official notification before apply.
- Apply Online
- Download Detailed Official Notification
- Official Website