RSMSSB junior instructor recruitment 2018:– RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2018 Notification for 402 Junior Instructor (कनिष्ठ अनुदेशक) Posts is out. Check the RSMSSB Junior Instructor vacancy 2018 details. Ensure the eligibility & Apply for RSMSSB Jobs on or before the due date i.e, 15th June 2018. Get the full details of RSMSSB Kanishth Anudeshak Recruitment 2018 like Age Limit, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, etc.
Total Posts (402):
- Junior Instructor (COPA)-49 Posts
- Junior Instructor (Mechanical Diesel Engine)-31 Posts
- Junior Instructor (Electrician)-91 Posts
- Junior Instructor (Electronics Mechanic)-35 Posts
- Junior Instructor (Fitter)-59 Posts
- Junior Instructor (Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Condition)-17 Posts
- Junior Instructor (Welder)-49 Posts
- Junior Instructor (Wire-men)-32 Posts
- Junior Instructor (Office Calculation & Science)-39 Posts
Candidates should possess Senior Secondary from any recognized University or Board.
Technical Qualification: Three years diploma in Computer Science/Engineering/Technology or MCA or BE/B/Tech in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Technology or BCA or BSC in Computer Science or A Level from DOEACC or Mechanical Engineering or ITI in related trade and experience in related field.
Age limits (as on 01.01.2019):
Minimum 20 years and maximum 40 years. Upper age relaxation given extra as per Govt. Rules.
- General Candidates: Rs. 450/-
- OBC/SBC Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Opening date of Online Form/Deposit Fee: 17 May 2018
- Last date of Apply Online/Deposit Fee Online: 15 June 2018
- Date of Exam: September/October 2018
- Candidates read official notification before apply.