RSMSSB – PTI Grade III Recruitment:- Free Job Alert of Apply Online for PTI Grade III Recruitment. Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB), Jaipur has invites online application form for the post of Physical Training Instructor (PTI) Grade III Recruitment 2018 (RSMSSB PTI Exam 2018). Eligible candidates may apply online from 31.05.2018 to 29.06.2018. More details given below:
Physical Training Instructor PTI Grade III Recruitment Details
Physical Training Instructor PTI Grade III Recruitment 2018 (RSMSSB PTI Exam 2018).
4500 (Non TSP: 3930, TSP: 570) Posts.
Educational Qualification for PTI Grade III Recruitment 2018:
Candidates must be hold UG Degree in Physical Education (BPEd.) or Certificate in Physical Education (CPEd.) or Diploma in Physical Education (DPEd.) from recognized Board/University. The Candidates who have studying in last year can apply also but the minimum qualification must be completed on PTI Grade III exam date.
Age limits for RSMSSB PTI Exam 2018 (as on 01.01.2019):
Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years. Upper age relaxation given extra as per Govt. Rules.
- General Candidates: Rs. 450/-
- OBC/SBC Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Below 2.50 Per Annual Income: Rs. 250/-
Pay the fee through credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ E Mitra Kiosk.
- Opening date of Online Form/Deposit Fee: 31.05.2018
- Last date of Apply Online/Deposit Fee Online: 29.06.2018
- Date of Exam: August 2018
- Candidates read official notification before apply.
How to Apply PTI Grade III Recruitment
Eligible candidates may apply online at RSMSSB’s website (direct link is given below) from 31st May 2018 to 29th June 2018 till 12 Night.
Steps To Apply Online PTI Grade III Recruitment:
- Candidates should log on to “http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in”
- Visit the ‘Apply Online’ and read the information carefully.
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Register if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” to generate ‘Single Sign-on (SSO) Id’ and Password.
- After Registration, Log in with SSO Id & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Preview the application form and read the submitted information carefully and submit the form.
- Pay application fee Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.